What's new

Useless 200% credit Bonus by JPMarkets

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bang765

What’s the use of having a credit if it doesn’t support you in losses? First of all, you will find and get the credit only to find out it’s useless

many brokers make useless bonuses to attract attention in their favor, you need to look for a platform where this bonus can be used! expertoption is such an option, bonuses give on very good conditions

When I just started working with expertoption, the bonus was given on very good conditions, that is, it is really possible to pick it up, you just do not need to be led by good numbers, so you can easily fall into the trap

before starting to work with any platform - always check on what conditions the bonus can be realized, there are brokers whose bonus is just a beautiful figure, for example, as soon as I started working with expertoption, the bonus was implemented very quickly and easily

you shouldn't be on good advertising, because this bonus is not a fact that you can get on normal conditions, when I started working with expertoption, their bonus was launched very quickly, for example

each broker has some kind of bonus for new traders, only the conditions for the implementation of this bonus are different for everyone

many brokers who only want to expand their audience have useless bonuses, but they are all driven by pretty numbers

A bonus is to help beef up your capital so you can make more money quicker. With some brokers even if you blow your capital you can still trade with the bonus. Example xm global last time I checked.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.