What's new

What are yours best strategies in forex to make money daily

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

harisx32

Lets share our best strategies that help us to make money from forex trading..

I personally use ema 200.

LOIS OF STRATEGIES WILL MAKE YOU MONEY BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THE KIND OF TRADER YOU WISH TO BECOME THEN YOU CAN BEGIN TO CHOOSE STRATGIES THAT SUPPORT YOUR TRADING STYLE.

My tip would be very simple that we don’t need to look at what is on the table, it’s about who has set up the table because that’s where you get the setting done. This is why I am with FreshForex, as they are highly rated and key part is the 14 years of service, it’s pleasure being part of such company!

Very easy. The strategy must be the one that one feels most comfortable when operating. That gives you security and that your hand does not shake :cool:

I have always used S&D with solid results. Does anyone have any backtest results to prove their strategy is the best?

There are several trading strategies in the forex market. However, it is also true that every strategy is not profitable to every trader. Every trader needs to find out their profitable trading strategy. So it is better to learn this thing and work accordingly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.