What's new

Suggestion Whats the best crypto wallet to use

ecbj

I have developed interest in Crypto investment. What could be the best wallet for cryptocurrency trading

I have developed interest in Crypto investment. What could be the best wallet for cryptocurrency trading
for long term binance & coinbase is the best for me because they offer a lot of other passive income options & for short & midterm I'm using kucoin because they offer a variety of coins & have offer crypto lending option with low taker/makes fee

Try localbitcoins paxful or bitwallet.though the localbitcoins wallets has a high transaction charges.but those are the best if you are in united kingdom

Using capital wallet for quite some time. They have more than 400 cryptocurrencies. Can try it out.

Do check the company reputation because it will tell you a lot about how good the wallet has proved to be for traders.

The technology used and the backup features offered by the wallet are important to consider. Make sure that you obtain complete information about the wallet you are planning to use.

Most people are naming exchanges, not wallets. Although granted if you want to trade and are new, then you can use an exchange (or broker) - the big ones like Binance, Coinbase, FTX are all fine.
Use a wallet to HODL - ie. Ledger, Safepal, etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.