What's new

Which currency is safe to trade

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
As a beginner I want to know which currency is safe to trade in forex market
The most popular pair is EURUSD during the London and New York cross over period due to it`s reasonable volatility, tight spreads and heavy volume. Test it out first and compare others against it. Also pay attention to volatile pairs like AUDGBP and GBPJPY if you seek a bit more excitement.

Been trading with lower capital in trade, would like to know which currency can be traded with higher capital invested and reasonable volatility?

I'm a beginner entering into live trade and would like to know which currency pair is the best to trade EURUSD or GBPUSD?
Both are ok. We have 7 major currency pair. As say waylon1 EURSUD is most popular and have best spreads and volume. But GBPUSD are similar. Actually I prefer GBPUSD because moves are stronger so I earn on volatility

No currency is safe to trade. Trading is never safe. Risk is a fundamental part of it and every trader needs to get used to that thought if they wish to learn how to trade that successfully, because part of being successful is knowing how to handle that risk and the stress related to it.

I think EURUSD is the most perfect platform for trading. There is a lot of ease to trade on that platform. Many good traders of the world trade in this pair. If I find a good trade in this pair, I do not make a mistake to enter the trade. We complete trades in this pair on Eurotrader broker platform.

As of now the EURUSD currency pair seems to be safe and volatile, and it is the most common pair to trade in forex live trades.

The safest would be the Aussie pairs, like AUD/USD and AUD/JPY. The GBP pairs are for more experienced traders, They are more volatile.

Is EURUSD the safest currency in the forex market? Why is it so popular among traders, and is it suitable for beginner to trade with EURUSD in live trades?

No currency is safe currency for a "safest currency" to exist. There is always some risk. EUR/USD is simply the most popular currency pair.

In my opinion, I find EURUSD as a safer currency pair to trade because it is popularly used by many traders, and it is also one of the most volatile pair in the forex market.

I think EURUSD is the best pair to save money. It is possible to earn a lot of profit by trading in this pair. However, proper knowledge and money management need to be maintained. This pair's volatility seems very satisfying to me. I trade in this pair at Eurotrad brokers. The services of this broker are very honest and reliable.

GOLD is what i prefer most to trade cos it allows focus, focus in the sense that once can study the movement and know when to trade buy or sell

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.