What's new

Which currency is safe to trade

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
I think EURUSD is the best currency for trading profit. Trading in this currency is less likely to cause additional losses. And the maximum trader trades in this currency. So this currency is very popular in the world. I have been able to make a lot of profit by trading in this currency.

I'm looking for a new currency pair recommendation for day trading. Currently, trading with EURUSD and would like to know if there is another volatile major pair in the market that is safe to trade?

As a beginner I want to know which currency is safe to trade in forex market
there is no absolute answer to this question. because no such thing as a safe currency to trade in this world. all tradings are risky. having said that however, it seems that EURUSD is considered to be more stable and thus more popularly used in trading. Yet still there are times when this currency pair become quite volatile too. I think as a beginner like me, EURUSD is still my most favourite currency pair used for trading and i rarely use other pairs unless specified by any EA that needs to trade with that particular currency pair. Thats my beginner's experience that I can share with you. Wish you all the best in your findings. Whatever currency pair that you are using, make sure you know how they behave and know how to readjust your settings to minimize your risks as much as possible. Majority of beginners always look for big profits 1st and risk 2nd. That is completely wrong and dangerous. Always look out for risk management 1st then profits 2nd. For example: If one day i come to you and tell you that I have an EA that could generate at least 100% monthly profits for you, would you go straight and get that EA and start using it or would you pause for a little while and ask me this question, "Sounds great. But what about the monthly percentage of maximum Drawdown?" I think maybe not that many beginners would know about this matter or even if they heard about it, they would simpy neglect it and keep focusing on the 100% profits because profits just sound too attractive to them more than any other thing. That in the end would become the main reason why many traders had failed and got their account blown up. Because greed is one the biggest enemy that all traders and as human beings too would need to face and deal with.

In short, no currency is safe to trade. none. you just need to learn how to manage your strategies and settings well so that you could minimize your risks in order to secure your profits. That's my little thoughts for you in this matter. Simple as that. Wish you all the best in your learning and findings. Learn how to be safe and stay safe as always. If you can manage your risks, your profits would probably come to you soon or later. Take care and God bless:)

Last edited:
Most major currency pairs are safe to trade, but it mostly depends on the type of broker that you have chosen to trade because even if you are using a popular currency pair like EURUSD and trade with a broker that offers bad spreads, it will lead in more number of loss than profit.

We know that it costs money to buy something. That is the exchange. It is not possible to buy or sell anything without exchange. At Forex we buy and sell money or currency. When I buy one currency, I sell another. A pair is made between the two currencies that are traded between the two currencies.

No currency is completely safe. Trading is not safe, period. Expecting safety when trading is just unrealistic is one of the reasons people lose.

It is best to trade EURUSD currency pairs as a beginner trader. This pair is usually normal at volatile. So if you maintain discipline in this pair and trade, there is less chance of loss.

I trade with EURUSD currency pair, and from my personal experience with this pair, it has been good so far because of its spreads that are tight and highly volatile.

I prefer EURUSD and GBPUSD as a safer currency pair to trade because there are fewer chances to make additional losses, and it is also popular among other traders.

I prefer EURUSD and GBPUSD as a safer currency pair to trade because there are fewer chances to make additional losses, and it is also popular among other traders.
I think trading in EURUSD is the safest. But GBPUSD is a little risky. Because the market movement in GBP related currency is very volatile, I suggest to trade carefully from this pair. I trade on Eurotrader brokers. This broker helps me a lot.

In my perspective I would say EURUSD is the safest pair to trade especially during London and new York time frames and it is one of the most highly volatile pair.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.