What's new

Which is best indicator?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
bollinger bands are good to gauge volatility and pivot points for tp. an oscillator would help with retracements and few moving averages to define the trend

There's no one best indicator. Find the combination of indicators that work for you. Also, marking support & resistance levels on the chart are vital.

I completely agree. Different strategies and different indicators work for different people. Not to mention that some people trade entirely without indicators.

Many people do forex trading. And each person's point of view is different. So if you want to trade, you have to create knowledge first. And the strategy has to be done profitably. In this case, I use MCDI and Moving Average indicator.

I tried many indicators. Every indicators repainting:cautious:
Can you please suggest me if any indicator there is no repainting and lagging.

I gave up with indicators and instead started to use autochartist at Hotofrex. Patterns work much better especially on higher timeframes.

From my personal experience, I can say there is no best indicator since they all give the same analysis most of the time, and there is no 100% turnover in it.

True, all indicators are flawed in some way, that's just the nature of the game. One has to learn to work around those flaws.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.