What's new

xauusd direction in the long term

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RevBilli

xauusd has been falling for a while now will it come back up to 1890 or or even breakthrough to 2000 or are we going to see it fall further down to 1790

bgm

Longterm it depends on the strength of the USD and very plausible financial crises coming. Levels to watch $1680, $1830, $1906.

ronstermonster

Longterm it depends on the strength of the USD and very plausible financial crises coming. Levels to watch $1680, $1830, $1906.
Great point. I still think we are on the verge of a crisis of some kind, and gold always benefits from this. I trade the volatility, and though I had a close call last week, when gold went nuts for a few hours, my margin was actually in the negatives, but I came out profitable with me current EA nonetheless. I would not be surprised to see gold hit new highs into winter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O XAUUSD AND XAGUSD SRTICTLY TECHNICAL SETUPS AND SIGNALS General Discussions 0
F What is the best EA to trade XAUUSD (GOLD) Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A xauusd forecast for next week Forex Education 4
J anyone knowas what will be the next trend too Xauusd General Discussions 0
A good strategy with XAUUSD and in which TF Trading Systems and Strategies 0
U Forex Kingle Tested in XAUUSD Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 25
T Scalping XAUUSD Broker Forex Broker Reviews 0
cristrader General Does anyone know a Gold EA XAUUSD? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 29
J Can Anyone Upload XAUUSD Indicator Plzzzzzzz Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Menzi Profitable EA GOLD RUSH CARTER EA Only Buy Gold xauusd Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
V New EA this ea can use for xauusd gold Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
V New EA this for xauusd gold mt4 ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
O Strategy Koulee Style #Better opportunity for Everyone# XAUUSD 10 Jan Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Barren Indicator Xauusd indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 15
Barren General Looking for a profitable ea for XAUUSD currency pair Trading Systems and Strategies 6
A gold technical analysis and XAUUSD trading signals live for free Commodities 0
A gold trading analysis and XAUUSD trading signals live Commodities 0
M Fbk market direction 2021 General Discussions 0
F Suggestion NASDAQ ROBOBOT DIRECTION REQUIRED THIS SIDE THAT ENABLES EASY ENTRIES General Discussions 1
T Slope Direction Line Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S NpR indicator markrt direction Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Have you ever been right about the direction and wrong... Other Topics 0
O Nasdaq direction during the US presidential elections 2020 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Natural Gas direction Interactive Forex Trading 0
J Trend Direction Forex Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Trade direction The profit key Forex Education 2
P Trend Direction System its 86% winning rate. Dont miss to use this one Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T The. Indicator that shows you the market direction Forex Indicators and Tools 3
C Suggestion Anyone with how to trade news with market direction General Discussions 0
A How can I, with 80-90% accuracy, tell which direction the price of a forex pair will head? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Indicator slope-direction-line for mt4 plat form Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Trading zones :he price action kill zone is a high probability zone for price action traders to hunt for price action trades in a certain direction Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Not Sharing The Consensus-View On EUR Direction In 2018 - ABN AMRO Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Assessing Risk & Direction Into Next Week's ECB - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: Up-Direction To Extend But An Adjustment Of Speed Is Possible - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Likely Close To A Peak But N-Term Move Could Still Go In Any Direction - SEB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: What CAD's 2 Biggest Driver Say About USD/CAD M/T Direction & Target? - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: July NFP: A Step In The Right Direction For Fed; Modestly USD Positive - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/NZD: Weekly Close Below 1.0370 Or Above 1.0591 Key For Direction - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
M General Mentorship can help in the long run General Discussions 1
G Tutorial How long did it take to learn btmm Trading Systems and Strategies 10
N For long term forex flex is able to do it with more equity than low lot size Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
J General Does anyone here use leveraged etfs for long term gains Stocks and Indexes 2
G Statisticians, where ya'll at? Does trading just converge to 0 after a long time? General Discussions 1
G GoldScalper EA. Please share long term results Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
S How long you will trade manually Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Z Dogecoin, Chiliz, Holo for long term Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 2
S How long do neteller withdrawals take on avrg guys. 5 days now n nothing IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
A Best strategy for long term success Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Beanstalk3301 Trading systems throughout the long run. General Discussions 5