What's new

Zero spread forex accounts

mangotrader

Guys so i opened a zero spread account with a well known and reputanle broker but probably i didnt understand that 0 spread meant pairs with a narrower spread than usual whats up with that? False advertising much

Actually if brokers says that the spread is around 0, that means that it is 0 sometimes. It doesn't necessary mean that it stays 0 all the time. So you need to write an expert advisor that would filter out all trades occurring at higher than usual spreads in order to see some profitability in your EAs. Some EAs also get influenced by latency, order execution delay and connection speed basically. It is a very tough game to play.

I don't know if this thread will be active again but I do want to know what brokers offer zero or near to zero spread.

Guys so i opened a zero spread account with a well known and reputanle broker but probably i didnt understand that 0 spread meant pairs with a narrower spread than usual whats up with that? False advertising much
Yes, some brokers use this to attract traders...unfortunately..and after that you noticed that zero spread is not zero at all, is rather 0.6 or 0.8 + comissions / trade

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.