What's new

Agimat pro 2020 version

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes
I his is the best forex forum for me. I've wasted money on other forums in the past. Thanks mate
indicator, thank for sharing..Ok

Attachments

• 1575970699789.gif
    1575970699789.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 35
This EA I'm going to give it a go. Thanks again please can you program profit manager and develop partial take profit

for every one who want to see if indicators are repainting or not, you can open the charts to M1 time frame and see if the indicators modify it self in the past trace according to the current price

Thanks for sharing this indicator. Can I install this indicator to my MT4 platform and use it without registration?

Enjoy 50% discount now. Get Profitable Robot with over 95% Accuracy. No grid,No hedge, No martingale. News filter + No loss account protection algorithm.

Also get Original Gold MINING EA with set files.

Chat WHATSAPP +2349072822255

Get Profitable EA with over 90% Accuracy.No hedge, No grid, No Martingale. Pure Profit with News filter, Anti loss Account Protection. State of the Art Trading Algorithm

You can contact me on whatsapp+2349072822255 for free version of the Profitable EA to test

Attachments

• eurusdbacktest.png
    eurusdbacktest.png
    147.6 KB · Views: 20

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.