What's new

Indicator agimat fx 2020 indicator

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Kindly share your back testing results.
This is an indicator and not an EA right?
Is there a lot of tutorials how to use this? Gotta check YouTube.

What's tje difference woth the Agimat Pro and Ultra? This is an indicator but there's also EA? Will check into this. Hope others will share their results.

Thanks for sharing the agimat. But I have a question, does anyone have a real report, or a backtest that can confirm the goodness of this (advertised) indicator?

AGIMAT FX 2020 – [Cost $197] – For FREE

Agimat FX Ultra is one of the Best Forex Indicator It’s shows you the Entry, TP and SL in advance. Many reviews say this is the Best Forex Indicator. This Market Maker Method Indicator Excellent for scalping and swing trades. It also Does not repaint.
The Market Maker Method that uses in Agimat FX is a high-performance Forex Trading System that uses Advanced Artificial Neural Network with a data center in Hong Kong to provides exceptionally high accuracy data.
I just wanna know if u have tried it out..

Thanks for your Agimat system, this system is quite good for swing.

In this system and my opinion, a group of 3 indicators : arrows, price grid and OCC gave me great impression. I just wonder the arrow is non-repaint or not ? if its not then it will be great leading flag for trend.

The square indicator looks like half trend indicator, a creator should do more works to give clearer signals.

1606682180400.png

Does this actually work? I really doubt this one would work without a proper license. But it's worth testing on a demo account

What's tje difference woth the Agimat Pro and Ultra? This is an indicator but there's also EA? Will check into this. Hope others will share their results.
For Ultra, it looks to be an entirely new algorithm, and, according to Denis' youtube video, it only signals Sell trades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.