What's new

Agimat pro 2020 version

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes
I heard about agimat few times ago and some people said it's profitable. What about your experience with it? Btw, thanks for share
This indicator works well. I would use it only on 15 min time frame and above. The best signals are from 1 hour up. You have to wait for the confirmation box after the arrow is drawn.

Is this indicator repainting ? anyway ,thanks for sharing this indicator.
Hi no this indicator does not repaint however you will not be able to register a free downloaded version. The paid version connects to a neural network which helps it to give you the good signals.

The
This indicator works well. I would use it only on 15 min time frame and above. The best signals are from 1 hour up. You have to wait for the confirmation box after the arrow is drawn.
Hello!
The confirmation box is the yellow box, after the arrow?
How should look the box after the arrow?

I heard about agimat few times ago and some people said it's profitable. What about your experience with it? Btw, thanks for share
I also need to know the performance bas well. Have heard about it also.

:barefoot:
Hi everyone,

I’m about to sign up for a live account, and I narrowed down a potential broker to FOREX.com6 mainly because they have an amazing platform and trading tools. However, before I plunge in, does anyone here use FOREX.com6, and if so, how is your experience with them so far? I want to make sure that I am making the right decision regarding my broker.

I have read multiple posts about FOREX.com6 but most of it are already dated so a more recent feedback would be much much appreciated.
very good indeed i really think this is great.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.