What's new

Are EA's Reliable?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

emelaine Oberio

I have some ea's that I've run on demo and live account for a while. And though it is profitable in demo, some says it can't be relied on when used a live account. What do you think?

EA's are reliable when :
- updated regulary
- not let the EA have full control of your account (very important)
- having a good VPS
- and when using a proper set of settings

dragin ea in very good expert for live acounnt
Without the broker ForexOne I don’t think that I would become a successful and good Forex trader in the largest economic market place. Because the market is huge and huge number of scam brokers are always tries to cheat with their traders. But with this broker I never have any security of funding problem nor do I have the investment problems. Moreover they give the guarantee of the security of my funds and investment.

I have some ea's that I've run on demo and live account for a while. And though it is profitable in demo, some says it can't be relied on when used a live account. What do you think?
I have friends who have been trading via reliable EA and keep make profits on live account.

The argument between manual and robot trading will always be with us, truth is some make money with and some make money without robots, you just have to find out what fits your personality

I have been looking for reliable EA for 6 years and I couldn´t find no one. If someone could help with this stuff, please.

It always depends. As the market changes a lot there is not a single strategy which will always work. Adaption is key and this means use the right tool (EA) for the right situations. Which one depends on what you want to achieve.

Well, for EA to work well you need to spend amount of time and research for the best parameter. not all EA is out of the box solution

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.