What's new

How can i chose a best broker which is reliable and trustable?

Tony Zhang

Hi~I am new to forex trading. I want to open an account, but I don't know how to choose a reliable and trustable broker and afraid to be scammed. So is there any good broker to recommand or do you guys have good methods to choose a reliable broker or ways to identify fake brokers?

You can do a quick google search but there are money brokers, just do your thorough research. There’s octafx exness hotforex xmforex, these are a few

also look for brokers with low spreads

I can recommend a reliable broker FXOpen. I have been trading with him since 2012. The broker is fully licensed and regulated by the FCA. From personal experience, I can say that the trading conditions are very good and the spreads are small. Withdrawing profits hasn't been a problem over the years.

You find several brokers online, check if it's regulated and read about them on various sites or forums to get a clear picture of the broker before investing in it.

For example, I chose my broker FP Markets, based on reviews and ratings from various sites like Trustpilot & Forex Factory.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.