What's new

Strategy Beast Super Signal Indicator

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes
Ok, i Will give it a try, I need a few posts to download it so working on this as well . but its still thumbs up!! For sharing thanks

Find attached Beast Super Signal Indicator.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

1. TP & SL levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
  2. TP & SL levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
It looks as a repaint indicator be careful please.

A strong indicator, but we notice the disappearance of the signals after the continuation of the trend. For those who have the latest version, let them publish. Thank you. :giggle: :cool:Ok hand

Hi Guys, thanks for all the good things you do.

Just one clarification, does this indicator repaint or recalculate ? If it is repainting that still can be used using some filtration, but recalculating is a much better indicator like Harmonic Indicators. Please do share your comments.

Warm Regards
JT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.