What's new

Strategy Beast Super Signal Indicator

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes
Hello everyone, it seems that most the recent posters have not read my post #128 back on page 7. Please anyone that is using V1.00 please stop as it repaints and can cause losses to your account. We strongly advise you to use only the latest version 3.6 which is available on our website or on mql5. com.

Please go to my previous post to read what I shared before. Thank you.

Hello I am a sales & support staff for a forex software company called Beast Trading Software.

Many of you have heard of our famous Beast Super Signal indicator, especially our first version 1.00 which has been shared here publicly previously.

We have received many requests asking for the source code so traders can add the code to their own trading systems and strategies or to modify it. Well we have some very good news, we have the original source code for our famous Beast Super Signal V1.00 available for sale.

If you are interested it is available for only $2500 once off with no limitations so you would have full access to use it and change it as however you like.

Let us know if you would like to purchase it and we will send you the PayPal invoice. Don’t miss out on this limited exclusive offer!

Our other source codes are also available for developers;

V1.03 - $5000.
V2.6 - $5000.
V3.6 - $10000.

Attachments

• BSS Source.png
    BSS Source.png
    184 KB · Views: 34
Find attached Beast Super Signal Indicator.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

1. TP & SL levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
  2. TP & SL levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.
This is one of the best indicators out there without a doubt if its used with a trend indicator that is color coded . wonderful thank you

The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.

thanks for this..

nice to have that..................... we will try to use it and hoping that we will get good results on it...................................(y)(y)(y)

Send me the beast super signal t my email or watsapp lets help each other and share the system or indicator even though its a Robot People i dont wat it is but share with us we cant download the system i actually cant. Download the system in this web

hope it doesn'temotion smile repaint

Repaints...No fun... Beast v1 then unfortunately it repaints, but like others I'd like to request upload of non repainting, later version

goooooooooooooooood(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.