What's new

Strategy Beast Super Signal Indicator

3.30 star(s) 60 Votes
Is it good to trade boom and crash indices....I will be very glad if it works well with pairs and give accuracy of 95%

Find attached Beast Super Signal Indicator.
The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

1. TP & SL levels are calculated using average daily range volatility.
  2. TP & SL levels are calculated using Risk & Reward ratios 1:1, 1:2, and 1:3.
There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.

If this is Beast v1 then unfortunately it repaints
The Beast Super Signal indicator will also give you Entry, Stop Loss, and 3 X Take Profit level suggestions which you can use if preferred.

There are 2 input options for calculating how the TP & SL levels are calculated on the chart.

There are parameters in the input settings to further customize the indicator to your own preference, however the standard default settings have been optimized for best performance.

If this is Beast v1 then unfortunately it repaints, but like others I'd like to request upload of non repainting, later version. :)

cheers

K

I usually open 2 positions at once. at a ratio of 1: 1 and 1: 3. if 1: 1 TP I get insurance for the OP only. I will download this, thank you for sharing

Very cool tool. I like how you can adjust the take profit parameter to suit risk level.

this seems very interesting, I hope to try this indicator soon. Any good results out there from those that has tried it?

Did any one find or have the latest version? I see there hasn't been a post since Oct of last year.

Even the beast super signal indicator repaints, you will need other filters to use it, in order to increase the accuracy and avoid the repaint:)

Very nice indicator. Will try it soon and revert back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.