What's new

Best deep learning school

ccjin

Hello Guys,

after one year of trading i think a invested my time badly because i did not studied deeply to build a good knowledge for trading is a sistematic way i tried to implement in a wild way strategies without no great result...
I want to reset all my bad attidude and start over investing in a good learning path.
Out there there are a lot o Nirvana promising couses.
I wish to find a serious path made of real learning, deep studyng and put a lot of effort.
I wish your opinion mates of travel!

Best
ccjin

Hello Guys,

after one year of trading i think a invested my time badly because i did not studied deeply to build a good knowledge for trading is a sistematic way i tried to implement in a wild way strategies without no great result...
I want to reset all my bad attidude and start over investing in a good learning path.
I wish to find a serious path made of real learning, deep studyng and put a lot of effort.

Best
ccjin
I have joined several courses, BSAPPS, Divergence university and Mike's V power trading system.
Divergence university gives very solid basic.
BSAPPS suggests a compete plan to trade, while V power yeilds stable profit with 1 or 2 entry a week, I hope it helps.

what I can recommend from my experience is ICT and btmm as the best followed by rockzfx, fibsdontlie, falconfx, astrofx. it all depends on what type of trading is suitable for you.

Hello Guys,

Best
ccjin
there are several ways to learn the forex depending on the problem that you are facing in forex, many people have emotional problem, some have money management problem and many like that, you need a serious expert forex trader who have experience in forex. i have be in forex for the past 14 years, now i build forex robot{EA} for people all around the world.

I want to ask about FalconFX. According to Mark, the market tends to move in one of two phases, the impulsive and the corrective phases. That's all I got from the YouTube videos and the seminars he hosted. But is it really worthwhile enrolling with them?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.