What's new

General Best EA? Forex Fury, Forex Steam or Forex Flea

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Which EA works best for you? I want to invest in one with max profits & low drawdown
I have not tested forex fury but I think I have tested forex flex flea but it seems like it did not perform well for me after some time after one or two weeks later. To be honest, I have actually tested many EA, somehow they either don't work at all, or they only worked for a short period of time then they started losing money rather than performing consistently in the long run. That's the problem with most of the EA.

There are two EA that I might be able to suggest to you to try them out. One is called the Killa Gorilla EA. I have tried it once in the past. The profits were at around 1% per day or so. Very consistent performance and it is 100% free and not for sale. The only requirement is that you must register it with one of the three brokers that they recommended. To try out this EA, just google it by typing "Killa Gorilla FX Robot" and you should be able to find the official website of this EA. There are very important points that you need to take note of. First, you would need at least $10,000 to start using this EA if you want to be safe. if you don't have that, then you can only choose a CENT account and try to make some adjustment to your lot size accordingly so that the risks is manageable, or else you could easily blow up your account. That's the danger of using this EA. However, if you could manage your risk well, then you are good to go.

The second EA that I could suggest to you is mentioned in my new thread posted in this forum: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/ All the details of this EA is written there. Feel free to check it out too if you wish to.

Wish you all the best then. God bless and take care:) bye

I have not tested forex fury but I think I have tested forex flex flea but it seems like it did not perform well for me after some time after one or two weeks later. To be honest, I have actually tested many EA, somehow they either don't work at all, or they only worked for a short period of time then they started losing money rather than performing consistently in the long run. That's the problem with most of the EA.

There are two EA that I might be able to suggest to you to try them out. One is called the Killa Gorilla EA. I have tried it once in the past. The profits were at around 1% per day or so. Very consistent performance and it is 100% free and not for sale. The only requirement is that you must register it with one of the three brokers that they recommended. To try out this EA, just google it by typing "Killa Gorilla FX Robot" and you should be able to find the official website of this EA. There are very important points that you need to take note of. First, you would need at least $10,000 to start using this EA if you want to be safe. if you don't have that, then you can only choose a CENT account and try to make some adjustment to your lot size accordingly so that the risks is manageable, or else you could easily blow up your account. That's the danger of using this EA. However, if you could manage your risk well, then you are good to go.

The second EA that I could suggest to you is mentioned in my new thread posted in this forum: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-a-great-working-ea.17216/ All the details of this EA is written there. Feel free to check it out too if you wish to.

That is not disponible, can you actualize?

is time setting really matter in fury ea ?
i try defaulty setting, using Exness broker...always minus result.
what setting must change ?

Your thread has been taken down bro. I can't access it.

Your thread has been taken down bro. I can't access it.
Thanks for your message. Yes I have asked the admin to take it down due to the reasons that this EA is no longer recommended by me because I have found out that it is a super risky EA and extremely dangerous, therefore I do not recommend it to be used by others and I do not want others to lose their precious money because of using this EA. Hope that help explain why. Take care and God bless.

I tested Forex Steam and although it had lots of small wins, when it took a loss, it was huge and wiped a weeks amount of profits.
Also, the loss I had did not reflect on the authors live tracker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.