What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
how to use it? pls
Hello to everyone who is interested in Flex 4.91 or Flex in general !!
about setfiles:

I have to mention here again that the Flex 4.91 and probably all Flex series are very good.
As far as the Flex 4.91 is concerned, I can only say: this is an extremely good expert advisor, I have been testing it for 3 months and now i understand how it works better and better. I'm slowly getting better set files with a very low drawdown.
I love this EA. It's better than a lot of the other EAs out there. I also had the opportunity to download and test EAs from other websites(forexcracked). Some of that EA were promising in the beginning, but most of the parameters were not available for optimization. Therefore the settings could not be improved. Some would say
"User-friendly", but in my opinion that is only the statement from users who do not want to deal with the issue of making a lot of backtests and think that they could make a million with a small investment. That is a big mistake!
A lot of work has to be done before trading becomes profitable
So if you are still interested in Flex:
- take a standard setfile and change the parameters
-Try the EA on different timeframes
-Try smaller and larger TP targets
- reduce the risk, don't be greedy !! a high risk automatically increases the occurrence of drawdowns
-Combine the different strategies on Flex, that hardly any other EA offers....
-do not stick to the standard setfiles; these were probably developed to be able to trade with almost all pairs and on all timeframes ...
-Do not get stuck in a particular pair. Find the pairs that work better for you
-and last but not least: write down your experiences and save them so that you can take the right conclusions later. Document your observations regarding the various parameters
-and now comes the fattest dog: backtest the pairs for a longer period of time.( i would say about at least 2 years )
ONLY THAT WILL GET YOU TO THE BEST SETTINGS WITH THE "PROBABILITY" OF THE LOWEST DRAWDOWN PERCENTAGE FOR THE FUTURE

Take care
and best trading results to you all :)

Hello,
search on the internet the original page of flex ea and look after settings of this ea. Read carefully the explanations about different srategies and settings for this ea.
TRy to understand the way they work. If you are not familiar with some terms, google them.....
And like i mencioned before, you cant avoid a lot of backtesting work. Please read my earlier post for this ea
good luck:)

Hello,
search on the internet the original page of flex ea and look after settings of this ea. Read carefully the explanations about different srategies and settings for this ea.
TRy to understand the way they work. If you are not familiar with some terms, google them.....
And like i mencioned before, you cant avoid a lot of backtesting work. Please read my earlier post for this ea
good luck:)
Thank you for reply. I'm really making some progress here. I use RSIx3 on 15M time frame and to minimalize losses I set SL 30 pip. But it goes boom. Is my SL is too narrow? Can you tell me what is the ideal SL please?

Thank you for reply. I'm really making some progress here. I use RSIx3 on 15M time frame and to minimalize losses I set SL 30 pip. But it goes boom. Is my SL is too narrow? Can you tell me what is the ideal SL please?
Hello,
I am sorry but i havent tested the RSI strategy, so i cant give You any help with this . I am only testing so far the default with aditional features, settings. So i am trying to make my own setfiles. Maybe you should use certain DD percentage instead of fix SL. Make shure that you have enough funds, so that the DD doesnt hit your percentage....
You will have a lot of backtesting to do...dont despair, just keep on testing with different settings until you get best results.allways keep in mind that the standard setfiles should work on most pairs, so for different pairs you have to finetune this files AND SAVE YOUR FILES AND TESTING RESULTS, SO YOU COULD COMPARE THEM and see what has changed with other settings...
Recently i could also do some tests with other EAs. few where not bad, but flex 4.91 is still the best !!
The MOST IMPORTANT thing about this ea is to get lowest possible RELATIVE DRAWDOWN to about 5 to 7%. When you get that value , you have made it
And lower the risk to get lower DDs
All the Best

Hello,
I am sorry but i havent tested the RSI strategy, so i cant give You any help with this . I am only testing so far the default with aditional features, settings. So i am trying to make my own setfiles. Maybe you should use certain DD percentage instead of fix SL. Make shure that you have enough funds, so that the DD doesnt hit your percentage....
You will have a lot of backtesting to do...dont despair, just keep on testing with different settings until you get best results.allways keep in mind that the standard setfiles should work on most pairs, so for different pairs you have to finetune this files AND SAVE YOUR FILES AND TESTING RESULTS, SO YOU COULD COMPARE THEM and see what has changed with other settings...
Recently i could also do some tests with other EAs. few where not bad, but flex 4.91 is still the best !!
The MOST IMPORTANT thing about this ea is to get lowest possible RELATIVE DRAWDOWN to about 5 to 7%. When you get that value , you have made it
And lower the risk to get lower DDs
All the Best
5 to 7% huh? I'm now at 8%. Might do some tweak here and there I guess. Well, overall its still good tough

5 to 7% huh? I'm now at 8%. Might do some tweak here and there I guess. Well, overall its still good tough
Hello,
You are allready very good
But dont underestimate the DD when they come. On real account the results are different because of spreads or if the broker closes the TP 2-3 pips later and maybe because of that you want hit the target and
If you are lucky, the TP will be hit in the next wave, or not. I am just making now this experience on a real small account. The EA shows that the target is hit, but the broker closes the trades 2-3 pips later, only if the price goes in your direction.....
Always remember that changing the risk will also significantly affect the DD percentage !! So don't be greedy!
And look for THE forex pairs that have the lowest DD according to backtests RELATIVE Drowdown, regardless of whether you like them or not
Break up your backtesting periods into 3-4 months rather than a whole year at a time. the relative DD always relates also to your account balance, so your DD is also hit or not depending on the account size !!
When you are backtesting with a big account, the DD want be hit as soon as with a small account. So on a small account you have to reduce the risk further more
just keep going ahead Ok hand:)

One more thing:
if you have done a backtest over a period of 2-3 years, try to set/ reduce the DD number in the EA settings to the highest DD value you have tested. Under certain circumstances, a small loss is more advantageous than waiting 30 days until the price EVENTUALLY reaches your target; and in those 30 days would you have made a lot more profits ?!
Just a thought :)

One more thing:
if you have done a backtest over a period of 2-3 years, try to set/ reduce the DD number in the EA settings to the highest DD value you have tested. Under certain circumstances, a small loss is more advantageous than waiting 30 days until the price EVENTUALLY reaches your target; and in those 30 days would you have made a lot more profits ?!
Just a thought :)
All suggestions and strategies considerated. I'm currently running on demo account with so-so trusted broker, started on December 1st. Gonna try running it for 2-3 months. Then I'll open small account, that's the plan. This December looks good so far, could't wait for months to come. I did some BT but can it be trusted since the spread isn't moving? Same question with demo account :LOL:

All suggestions and strategies considerated. I'm currently running on demo account with so-so trusted broker, started on December 1st. Gonna try running it for 2-3 months. Then I'll open small account, that's the plan. This December looks good so far, could't wait for months to come. I did some BT but can it be trusted since the spread isn't moving? Same question with demo account :LOL:
Hello,
yes sounds good. I am also running this ea on 3 demos, but i have meanwhile changed the setfiles a few times. Two of them are leveraged only 1:30, so its not so easy to find the right settings. I have reduced the risk more and on BT it showed a relatve DD of 3 to 8. So i have set the DD percentage in the ea to 8%. so if it will be hit some time its still profitable....will see...(showed the BT). The only problem is to hit the TP because of broker or spreads..that is why in life trading the results are different.
In past few days i have also tested some other EAs, some not bad, but flex is still the best for me. With this EA you have to do a lot of BT, but you can also customize allmost
every function. Please keep in mind that the DD is theMOST important setting value with this EA
Stay greenOk hand:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.