What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
:censored: Thank you for sharing, i think the default settings work also
About flex 4.91( NOT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL 4.95)
guys be carefull with this EA !!!!!!
It seems not working well, like i have allready posted here seems that EA is smoothing the graf to look better
when backtesting
Better you dont use the version 4.91:cautious:

I don't trust backtest either. I rather run demo than bt. And here it is for Desember 2021. One pair only and small lot. 3x losses but covered by quick recovery. DD is still 8%. Sorry I took it from phone. That's my update

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-12-31-23-28-51-053_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-31-23-28-51-053_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_2021-12-31-23-29-01-726_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-31-23-29-01-726_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_2021-12-31-23-29-09-900_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-12-31-23-29-09-900_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 156
Hello this is my settings. Please pay attention to changing the settings of the lot according to your capital. Good luck to all

Attachments

• JOKER_GBPUSD 1m.set
    25.5 KB · Views: 94
About flex 4.91( NOT ABOUT THE ORIGINAL 4.95)
guys be carefull with this EA !!!!!!
It seems not working well, like i have allready posted here seems that EA is smoothing the graf to look better
when backtesting
Better you dont use the version 4.91:cautious:
Bruh, do you know how to turn off these hedging/recovery feature? Coz one of my demo account got blown up by these. I don't mind losses, as long as its steady numbers but these hedging make me losses big time in just a sec :cautious:

Bruh, do you know how to turn off these hedging/recovery feature? Coz one of my demo account got blown up by these. I don't mind losses, as long as its steady numbers but these hedging make me losses big time in just a sec :cautious:
Hello,
If you have set the hedge for yourself, go down in the ea where it says hedge and recover and turn the hedge off. If you want to use the hedge function try to decrease the hedge lotsize and decrease the TP for hedge; it would lower your DD. Also if you want to use some specific strategy try to set the ea above on default and set the parameter manually after the original parameters i have posted here as a textfile and try to optimize those. But keep in mind that the ea probably is smoothing the graf during BT.
The version 4.85 does not make that, after my first backtesting, but could have some bugs....dont know, cause im testing some other ea meantime.
On the other hand try to use a hard Stoploss of 37 to 47 pips instead of percent DD cause it seams to me better(after BT))...when you waite 30 days to eventully ?! hit your TP, its better to take a little SL and make some profit for the next 29 days....or try another ea like" vision scalper 5.3", thats a good one with lower TP target for 5 to 15 0pips,
im running theese days on demo...
ALl the bestOk hand

I don't trust backtest either. I rather run demo than bt. And here it is for Desember 2021. One pair only and small lot. 3x losses but covered by quick recovery. DD is still 8%. Sorry I took it from phone. That's my update
greatOk handOk handOk hand

hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
super results on backtesting

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.