What's new

Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I think FXCM is not good enough, FXCM has so many cases that not solved yet until today. So, for you guys, it is good for you if you find another broker, because it is about your money.

I trade with a leverage of 1:200 with such high leverage I prefer trading with a reliable broker, so FP Markets is what I trust, and their withdrawals have also been fast.

Just adding to what Sheldon.D has mentioned. FP Markets is reliable because they have been present for over 15 years, and due to their regulation with cysec and ASIC, traders are immune to leverage changes.

Regarding withdrawals, it has been smooth without any issues so far for the past ten months.

If you are looking for high leverage broker, I suggest trading with FP Markets. I mostly do not trade with a high leverage broker because of withdrawal issues.

But I have not faced any withdrawal issues with this broker so far, and I trade using their maximum leverage, which is up to 500:1.

Many traders especially new traders use high leverage and face significant losses due to a lack of planning and risk management policies. So, before trading at high leverage, traders need to know how to manage risk. Most novice traders use what they want and don't take the impact of their actions seriously. In my case, my broker offers high leverage but I use only 1:100 leverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traders often want to trade with high leverage. But traders especially newbies often lose money even blow their account because the risk was too high for using high leverage But I always want to trade with small leverage. I still learning proper risk management strategy from my broker free educational resources.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience with many brokers in the past, I can say FP Markets is a good broker with a maximum leverage of 1:500, and the withdrawals have been smooth so far without any issues.

Yes, Forex is not scam but the broker does ! You guys know something about IC Markets?? I was trading there and I don't know why, IC Markets always interrupt my profit positions and so many delay when I was trying to open a position. It makes me crazy. I think I want to find another broker to trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.