What's new

Suggestion Best Forex Signal Services in Telegram

3.70 star(s) 26 Votes

glian

I'm very interested in this channel but has only subscription for one year?

Have any subscription for week or month to try?
Yes but its worth the price, I'm with them for the past many months and I can say they are awesome, none of the months i was in loss following their signals.

Panusa1807

is a good service
I am receiving excellent signals on a daily basis

Jotase

@fxlegacypips are very good signal providers, they have only one year subscription. But its really worth as their signals in VIP channel are awesome.

casper nguyen

Hi All,

I recently subscribed to a Very Good profitable Forex signal services from https://t.me/fxlegacypips
Its a awesome service and Im making very good profits everyday. Thought of sharing here.emotion smile
Cảm ơn Glian đã chia sẻ
Hi All,

I recently subscribed to a Very Good profitable Forex signal services from https://t.me/fxlegacypips
Its a awesome service and Im making very good profits everyday. Thought of sharing here.emotion smile
Thank you for sharing making good profits

MBM

I would also be careful of providers that are posting 3 profit targets. They are posting an incorrect number of pips. EG 100 pip target broken into 3 targets 20 pips 40 pip 100 pips. When 20 pips are hit they claim 20pip when 40 pip is hit they are claiming 60 pip by adding on the 20 pips. Then when 100 pip is hit they are claiming the 160 pips. To monitor 3 profit targets is extremely difficult. 90% of Telegram groups are stealing others signals. That's why they are the same and you see repeat signals. I would be looking for the provider to be showing set ups.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Still looking for the best forex signal and EA for this end of 2021. Interactive Forex Trading 0
S General Hello, this is the best Forex signal year: “Forex4Live Reversal 2020”. This Forex system consists of 8 indicators that can predict the future. The cos MetaTrader 0
C Best non repaint forex signal Trading Systems and Strategies 8
M The best Forex Signal And EA General Discussions 3
F Strategy Best Forex Signal Indicator MetaTrader 31
F Best Telegram Forex Signal Providers Forex Signals and Pamm 4
F General Please I need the best forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Ic markets is regarded as one the best forex brokers in the Industry and it’s not a rumor but a fact IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
T free best forex system for low investment Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I Is hot forex a good broker or what are the best broker for beginners with educational courses and study material? Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
G Tutorial Best trading platform for forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Best forex system to start trading with Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S General Best forex indicator Other Topics 1
B what is the best forex robot you guys have used? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
C General Ic markets, one of the best brokers i have ever used and the best in the forex industry IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
R Best Forex ea recommendations Trading Systems and Strategies 1
C Best forex ea system Trading Systems and Strategies 5
R Forex is the best income source in the trading world. Forex Education 0
S Suggestion Which is best forex broker for USA? General Discussions 2
K Picking the Best Forex Strategy for You in 2021 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Best scalping strategy for forex trading Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Best scalping strategy for forex trading General Discussions 4
B What is the best settings for forex kingle? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
S The Best Forex broker reviews Forex Broker Reviews 3
R Forex trading is the best when compared to other market Forex Education 5
C Looking for the best Forex Trading Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 3
L System: What is the best and most accurate forex system out there ? MetaTrader 0
abdo11 forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 6
harisx32 What are yours best strategies in forex to make money daily General Discussions 5
harisx32 Best forex strategy i learn in my 5 years forex experience Forex Education 7
S Best ea to trade in forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M Forex News Best Forex News Calendar Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Forex is best and risky trading market Forex Education 2
Trader79 Profitable EA Best of best advisor PFX FOREX EA Binary Options and Futures 0
H General Forex trading, best pair profits General Discussions 8
B What is the best way to get into forex and is it worth it Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K BEST FOREX BROKER FOR WORK MetaTrader 0
M Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable Forex Indicators and Tools 20
B Strategy Mustang EA best forex système Trading Systems and Strategies 1
O General Best way to trade the forex market General Discussions 4
P My best ea for forex mt4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M forex education best book payapa mwana wahaya Forex Education 1
N Forex Trading Sessions, Best Time To Trade Forex Market General Discussions 5
Q I'm a beginner in forex, started about 2 months ago. So I'm asking, please what the best scalping strategy you would suggest? Trading Systems and Strategies 7
C General Best EA? Forex Fury, Forex Steam or Forex Flea Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S best recources to learn forex for beginners Complaints and Suggestions 1
P What is the best software to do forex trading? General Discussions 4
P Suggestion What would be the best Forex platform? General Discussions 16
R Best Broker in forex market Forex Education 0
M Best forex trading robots Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0