What's new

Suggestion Best Forex Signal Services in Telegram

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes
I was reading about this robot, I want to understand how it works. Looks like it is owned by a South African group. I will be realisng my own version very soon. Does the EA trade automatically?

how is learn to trade and 1000pip? always in top ranks of review site or just a marketing ploy?
when i tried learn to trade a few years ago they were pretty much just breakeven traders, but they could have gotten better i guess

Most on the signal provider don't even know what they are doing. They just forward the signal received from one group to another.
Also people are using EA to generate automated signal from Mt4 to telegram so it just useless. If there is any real analyst, I would be interested too.

i personaly cant recomand telegramfxcopier they have bad support and the copier does not support all signals from any provider . some times it mis reads the signal or does not modify stoploss and take profit i tested it and some other one i forgot the name but wouldnt recomand it too...the only one with good support is telegramtomt4 from mql5.com i use it all the time and the developper givs the best support if you have any problems

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.