What's new

Suggestion Best Forex Signal Services in Telegram

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes
Thanks for the reply.. Just another question.
I'm interested in trying telegram fx copier. I'd like to know, how the system handles the trades. Many signal providers give more signals per asset. TP1 TP2 TP3 etc .. I would like to know if there are particular settings or strategies that allow to protect the position and move to breakeven once reach the TP1 OR TP2 for multiple signals. I checked their site but there is only a video tutorial for the software installation and nothing else.

Yes, the TelegramFxCopier manages your trades with multiple TPs and moves the SL each time a TP is hit, so when TP1 is hit SL is moved to breakeven, when TP2 is hit SL is moved to TP1, etc. Works very well in my experience... much better than having to make the adjustments manually.

Attached is the the TelegramFxCopier Settings and Features for the most recent release so you can see how the settings are used.

Attachments

• TelegramFxCopier-Settings-Features.pdf
    1,014.1 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: nvp
I recommend that everyone test out Telegram Forex Signals on a demo account for at least a couple of weeks to a month before committing to a live account. As I mentioned in an earlier post:

The only way to know for sure is to test the signal service, taking every trade with a trade copier such as the TelegramFxCopier app that Priya introduced to this forum and analyze the results. Do that for a month and the consistent winners will emerge.

I have been testing almost a dozen paid Telegram services and not all of the results match with what they claim. However, there are some very good signal services that have emerged that are consistently profitable and along with the TelegramFxCopier have made me excellent profits, such as last week where my live account was up 35% in one week. Also, you do not have to spend so much on a signal service as FX Legacy Pips charges. My best signal service cost me only 10% of what FX Legacy Pips charges for a full year.

Hi Fusion, do you mind sharing what other telegram signals providers that are not profitable to avoid us getting scammed?

There is no doubt that FX Legacy Pips is an excellent signal service. I have communicated with the admin and he is indeed of good character. However, not everyone can afford to put out $1200 for a lifetime membership and although he offers trade copy services (minimum of 3 months for $400) he does not offer a shorter time period for the signal service. I find that a drawback for smaller account traders that are working to build their accounts safely, some of which start out with cent accounts. Just wanted to say that there are other reputable signal services out there that offer monthly payment plans that consistently produce 1000+ pips a week. The only way to know for sure is to test the signal service, taking every trade with a trade copier such as the TelegramFxCopier app that Priya introduced to this forum and analyze the results. Do that for a month and the consistent winners will emerge.

Please recommend your best one in your opinion for small account holder like myself looking to build my account safely, thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.