What's new

Suggestion Best Forex Signal Services in Telegram

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes
Hello Danny45,
Would it be possible for you to post some past results from this service?
Please also include the losing trades.
Thanks

Anyone interested in a profitable Forex trading signals please do contact me ....

I offer a one week free trial for my private telegram group ....

The signals are both intradays & swing trading ....

Hi, do you still offer this service? How can I contact you?

I have joined the link you sent, and its look impressive. They post good signals but the question is how.can one join the snipper target?

Isn’t using signals a lazier way of loosing money :) and if all or some signal services were that great then every trader would use them and be 80% profitable all the time
I make my own algos and indicators on ctrader thus making my own signals As I doubt any signal provider states this is how the signal is generated other than feeding you some lies and if they did it would only be indications and a management plan set up by a coder.
why search for signal after signal provider when you can educate yourself of market movement. Paying for signals to me is like gambling

Isn’t using signals a lazier way of loosing money :) and if all or some signal services were that great then every trader would use them and be 80% profitable all the time
I make my own algos and indicators on ctrader thus making my own signals As I doubt any signal provider states this is how the signal is generated other than feeding you some lies and if they did it would only be indications and a management plan set up by a coder.
why search for signal after signal provider when you can educate yourself of market movement. Paying for signals to me is like gambling
Agree and U know any signal provider which has 3 TP are risky, The best way is educate urself test ur own stratey and profit all strategy stop working for me but scalper ,Better leave for a wihle not good time for trading

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.