What's new

best indicators for forex trading

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vsgopinathvs

i'm newbie and thought of using indicators for trading - can anyone share the best indicators for forex trading.

and i have searched in google and i found so many indicators , im confused which is the best indicator

There is no indicator that is completely good. Each indicator has its good and bad sides. Therefore, several indicators must be used simultaneously, to determine the data comparison for the forecast for trade.

Moving average and RSI seemed to be good indficators. And I can better forecast the market using these indicators. Bring professionalism in trading either by learning or taking advice from professional traders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like moving average and Bollinger Bands, rest depends upon your skills and understanding of the Indicators.

i'm newbie and thought of using indicators for trading - can anyone share the best indicators for forex trading.

and i have searched in google and i found so many indicators , im confused which is the best indicator
Have you tried Ichimoku with MA? It's quite powerful mix I use with Hotforex lol

To be honest there are no best indicators, majority of indicators are repainted now a days.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.