What's new

Best place for stop losses

Zach 254

Most of us can agree it feels like our stop losses are usually hunted but is there a reason to this? And how can we improve on placing the best areas for stop losses?

take a look on a higher tf where do most of people will place stop losses and place it a little bit lower. also you can use ATR for this. use 1.5atr for stop loss

In the support method, an investor determines the most recent support level of the stock and places the stop-loss just below that level. The moving average method sees the stop-loss placed just below a longer-term moving average price.

Most of us can agree it feels like our stop losses are usually hunted but is there a reason to this? And how can we improve on placing the best areas for stop losses?
something it is advisable to place the stoploss at the next resistance and support level or you can place it arround 30 pips above or below your entry point.

im trying to get the beast indicator but it keep telling me that i have to fill out 10 posts. is this what im supposed to do in order for me to get it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.