What's new

Best time frames to trade in forex

Hmmmm
Not really
But I can assure u its still a debated topic.
What if u have a small capital like very small capital , would u focus on the high time frames?
To me 15 mins I the best nut read from 4hr down to 30 minutes
5 minutes is for precise entry

The forex advertise runs on the typical trade hours of four diverse parts of the world and their particular time zones. The U.S./London markets cover (8 a.m. to twelve EST) has the heaviest volume of exchanging and is best for exchanging openings.

Actually, higher time frames tend to give more pips on trade. If you prefer to take small profits, lower timeframes works! It depends on how you would like to trade and the risk you are willing to take.

Depends on your trading style.
If you trade the M5 then make sure your entries are in line with the higher TFs and that you're trading in session.
If you trade H4 and above, being in session doesn't matter as much but be careful around high impact news such as FOMC and NFP.
Higher TFs provide more pips but that doesn't necessarily translate to more percent gain per trade. That all depends on your R:R ratio.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.