What's new

black arrow v2 indicator unlimited

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes
That yellow arrow is another indicator, after install the Black Arrow indicator, I do not see any black arrow on the screen but only saw a white text appear at the left upper corner only... can someone tell me am I doing wrong?BE2ADE05-E366-47DD-AAA2-282D2702F0E3.jpeg

I'm not sure if any of you say this black arrow is repaint.
If you look closely when testing the indi, it just moves up and down, but doesn't disappear at all.
And right now this indi is making me money. Just don't be greedy.

euraud-m1.png

I'm not sure if any of you say this black arrow is repaint.
If you look closely when testing the indi, it just moves up and down, but doesn't disappear at all.
And right now this indi is making me money. Just don't be greedy.

View attachment 7880
Hi, can you please help me why I can’t get the arrow there, and please help to tell me what the setting that I need to input... as you can see I have discuss my problem at quote #63... thanks

It's just the matter of color. The arrow is correct.
Hi bro, sorry, that yellow arrow is another indi...
Here my questions is, there are only show the white text at the left upper corner once I attached “black arrow” indi, and have no any arrow appear on screen as you can see the picture... am I missing something likes dll file or ?1B5804AD-F6A9-4A7E-B9E6-4578BCAE43CA.png

...or maybe you should put all the files in the package (the *.zip file) to make the indicator run properly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.