What's new

cTrader and its brokers?

Robert

I've noticed that move of traders move MT to Ctrader. I also want to try it so i need a professional opinion about Ctrader and its broker
but feedback of traders wouldn't go amiss

its active broker. But not everyone move to Ctrader i see that everybody is on MT and its highly promoted product

Last edited:
its active broker. But not everyone move to Ctrader i see that everybody is on MT and its highly promoted product
I see Mt is on the top on the list. But Ctrader pick their speed up.I think its my personal vision that why i want to hear everything about this

Last edited:
I always with Mt4. iam suing Octafx broker and i really enjoy it. but the only thing i am unable to find or maybe its not available on char is we can see the live movement

I always with Mt4. iam suing Octafx broker and i really enjoy it. but the only thing i am unable to find or maybe its not available on char is we can see the live movement
Oh great i also want to try Octafx on ctrader.By the way i am also with MT lack of live movement i don't like it
you're lucky with octa for sure.

i have idea just google it "Ctrader broker" and pick a name you want Ctrader is good platform. I dont know what you found on Ctrader i see mt4 good and easy

i have idea just google it "Ctrader broker" and pick a name you want Ctrader is good platform. I dont know what you found on Ctrader i see mt4 good and easy
Well we should try something new. Maybe ctrader is better than MT and we traders aren't aware about it

Hi friends, anybody could advice a broker that opens accounts for european nationals with a high leverage ? Thanks so much !*

ctrader may be programmed in c language?
did you like it?
and you find robots and indicators just doing a google?

ictmarkets are good they have mt4 mt5 and ctrader. I was using ctrader but for some reasons moved now to mt4 and love it much better. Of course there are few extra nice features on ctrader for example when choosing lot size you can see how much it will cost you. On MT you cant (unless i haven't found where) also ctrader is more simple mode, but you can also put custom indicators and etc. Basically same as mt4 just more modern interface and easier to operate.
Regarding broker as i mentioned i use ictmarkets with it.

ctrader may be programmed in c language?
did you like it?
and you find robots and indicators just doing a google?
Yes. Just time ctrader indicators or robots and you will find a lot.
Also you can transfer MT4 indicators to ctrader to.
Google MT4 to ctrader indicator transfer
There are some pages that generate that for you. Copy paste script and done.

I use C trader with IC market its a smoother platform.... for me it gives me a better trading expriencing VS MT4 even tho i like both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.