What's new

Do EA's really work and are they profitable to be completely hands-off?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elmar

It seems to me that there are many EAs out there that looks good on backtesting but when forward testing it's really garbage.

Aren't EA's suppose to trade throughout market conditions such as news events etc.

It seems to me that there are many EAs out there that looks good on backtesting but when forward testing it's really garbage.

Aren't EA's suppose to trade throughout market conditions such as news events etc.

There is few EA really working but there is no hand-off EA

I concur very few EAs actually make money, challenge is so may people give false info out there... but dont lose heart keep searching

I am using several EA done by me and others. They do work but its not what people think you dont turn it on and go on vacation to come back and see a lot of money waiting for you. You need to control them

I have been working on EA’s for 5 years.
From my experience, you’ll have to monitor regularly.
The only benefit using EA is you dont have to do entries on your own.

What bots do you recommend to start working with 2000usd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.