What's new

Do EA's really work and are they profitable to be completely hands-off?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

elmar

It seems to me that there are many EAs out there that looks good on backtesting but when forward testing it's really garbage.

Aren't EA's suppose to trade throughout market conditions such as news events etc.

Josephkuek

It seems to me that there are many EAs out there that looks good on backtesting but when forward testing it's really garbage.

Aren't EA's suppose to trade throughout market conditions such as news events etc.
There is few EA really working but there is no hand-off EA

Practice

I concur very few EAs actually make money, challenge is so may people give false info out there... but dont lose heart keep searching

Ahmed1234

I am using several EA done by me and others. They do work but its not what people think you dont turn it on and go on vacation to come back and see a lot of money waiting for you. You need to control them

edward94

I have been working on EA’s for 5 years.
From my experience, you’ll have to monitor regularly.
The only benefit using EA is you dont have to do entries on your own.

j3trade

What bots do you recommend to start working with 2000usd

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Indicator IS DARK POINT FX INDICATOR REALLY PROFITABLE Forex Indicators and Tools 1
J Semi Automated EA that really work wonders on all currencies and indices please help me find one that really gets profitable Interactive Forex Trading 5
V Does the Jump stick EA really cause na big draw down in accounts because I've head that it's very profitable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Strategy Is the young a mo system really profitable? Forex Education 4
T Is there really a good profitable EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
L Is EA TSR 2018 really profitable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
V New EA Gangster ea. Is it really profitable? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
J Which Forex tratergy for trading news that is really working? General Discussions 5
T Is there really a passive income out there ? Making Income Online 0
R Free forex VPS providers your suggestions really helps Forex VPS 1
S Forex traders are really doing the best Interactive Forex Trading 3
B Suggestion Nasdaq Ghost robot crack i really need the robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
I Are there any school that teach people how to trade cause i really love the concept of making money on in the pandemic Other Topics 2
I Does forex really make profit cause im a beginner and I would it to learn more General Discussions 0
F Indicators: Are they really potential in Forex. Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S General any of you who has vng robot please contact i really need it for my family guys Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G Profitable EA Redbillion software i really like it, it is the best out of the best i really trust it when it come to entry Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Can someone please shared nasdaq ghosts robot platinum version i really need it Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Aamir Profitable EA Cobra 2.0 can someone please provide me cobra 2.0 will be really appreciated Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A really amazing ggoood indicator..........enjoy iit . Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R is really advisable to use EA for newbie? General Discussions 17
G The Great Sleeping Giant Project is Really Potential! Commodities 0
N General Do trading signals really work? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Is BluFX really legit? BluFx 6
Onyx_01 forex expert advisors, do they really work Trading Systems and Strategies 1
E Forex Signal That really work General Discussions 4
shaanbae Does anyone have a really good Market Sentiment Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O really looking forward to be here guys Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B Pepper stone is really good for practice as we can start a demo with a very small amount of money Pepperstone Broker Reviews 1
knightramza Is IQ Option Really is a scam? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 13
N General Nasdaq ghost robot is a really good ea, I've been using it for a week and all I see is good results General Discussions 11
B Is IQ Option Really Scam Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
T Are cryptocurrencies really the future of Forex trading? Binary Options and Futures 1
M EA Fxcore100 makes really 5% at week? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
T Is Forex really real? General Discussions 19
K Are robots really the solution? Forex Education 5
W General Hot Forex is really aweskme Hot Forex Broker Reviews 5
L does spread and leverage really matter?? General Discussions 0
M Suggestion Systems do they really work and wich one MetaTrader 0
T Indicator 97.90 indicator forex , really hot market indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 8
S I really want to use IC Markets, but they to not accept US traders IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
B Do Expert Advisors Really Work? Forex Education 5
Davidsulay Profitable EA CAN ANYONE CRACK THE EXPIRATION ON THIS BOT? ITS A REALLY GOOD BOT!! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 72
M Which system is best for NAS100 trading and for boom and crash, even for vix 75 or any vix pair may anyone please send them to me I would really appr Trading Systems and Strategies 45
M Stop hunt Do they really exist General Discussions 2
talhayousuf Is trading really a zero sum game? Forex Signals and Pamm 3
S Can any coder please modify some indicator for me for free would really appreciate please inbox me I will send the source file Trading Systems and Strategies 2
F Do you really believe in indicators Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Do you really have to be active daily Interactive Forex Trading 2
S trading bot are they really worth it ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7