What's new

Do you follow any trade on youtube, instagram or other social media?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mrcl2

As a memory of a sort, im still subscribed to ljforexgroup, everything there is free but well in the thoroughness department when it comes to price action. Maybe give it a peak if you re just starting, hehe

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Follow this 5steps and know the best way to trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Suggestion Indicators may help people have fun mega love for all you follow me @paxman MetaTrader 0
skrimon Few Basic Things To Follow In order To start FX Trading in 2020 General Discussions 1
skrimon Follow 3 Simple Steps And Find The BEST Trading Setup of 2020 General Discussions 7
V Follow Line VertexFX Indicator Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
X General GLV3 superb trading system will share this in the thread please follow this and ;eave comments Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Should I follow the indicator Signals? MetaTrader 1
V New EA follow the candle ea Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Forex traders can follow good trading. Forex Education 0
T ea with follow trend Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T ea with follow trend Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
P Forex News USD/CAD: Fade Or Follow Ahead of Canada's Inflation Report On Friday - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Follow The Momentum For Now Before Turning Contrarian & Long - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: July FOMC A Non-Event For USD; Follow The Momentum For Now - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: Stronger CAD Could See BoC Caution On The Timing Of Any Follow Up Hike - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
W Please is there any problem with closing a trade opened by ROBOT? Interactive Forex Trading 0
W Some one should Advise me on the best currency pair to trade on Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
A General Understanding when to take profit or hold the trade Forex Education 1
A Suggestion Use small lot size to trade do not regret later MetaTrader 2
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A secret indicator 99% go tendance.... win your trade Trading Systems and Strategies 0
samimmortal64 Trade like a pro and minimize your loss Forex Education 0
M The big bank are manipulating the market . That why we lose a lot. My advice Don't trade the news at all General Discussions 3
WhiteDigger Smart trader - VSA trading system with “painted bars” which makes it far easier to scan visually for trade setups. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
benkal General TO CATCH THE SPIKES OR TO TRADE AGAINST THEM? Binary Options and Futures 4
T Hi all Has anyone used the copy trade service by dennis buchholz? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 3
trey General what do you trade?????? Forex Education 2
G Profitable EA MT5,MT4 index trade ea Forex Indicators and Tools 1
C Gbpusd trade idea sl 1,26700 enter at 1,26100 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Trade the Momentum By Laurentiu Damir Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M How To Trade SIMPLE - Newbie Friendly. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K General Hi anybody have best manual stratergy to trade in forex market ? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
D General learning to trade mt4 in forex Forex Education 0
B What is an effective stock to trade Stocks and Indexes 0
V Trade Time Preference for Trader and/or developer General Discussions 1
L Profitable EA good EA to trade with Forex Education 0
Shield General 4H EURNZD TRADE ANALYSIS, THE CHART IS SELF EXPLANATORY I Hope it play out Interactive Forex Trading 3
S Taurus Pro Trade Manager works well Trading Systems and Strategies 1
T General Best Days to trade forex Forex Education 2
T Scam Alert Dont trade robots with small account Scam Alerts 1
T Forex News How to trade news only for usd pairs General Discussions 1
T Suggestion How to trade VOLATILITY 75 Forex Broker Reviews 0
J Reliable Broker to trade with. Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
talhayousuf How does one trade NASDAQ? Forex Signals and Pamm 1
S The best way to trade Forex Education 5
T Should I trade or wait for a good setup? General Discussions 5
G Suggestion ALGO TRADE SOFT INNOVATIVE EA Forex Broker Reviews 3
A I'm a semi monk in the trade business. The major I studied in the university is not finance. I changed my job several times after graduation. Every ti Forex Education 0
G Suggestion Hy can i ask some question about fx if I'm trading currency only and i want to trade nasdaq and vix75 i need to know about the systems can pay or Forex Signals and Pamm 3