What's new

do you guys love trading?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Yes, I do enjoy trading. It has been two years now. The thrill and excitement still grows stronger! I have found a balance between trading and personal life, and it has been the best decision I’ve ever made.

I absolutely love trading. It’s like my second source of income. I don’t make profits all the time but it’s still going great and I love being a trader.

I love trading and I am passionate about it but I am trading full time. I am still learning. Once I start making sufficient profits I will definitely switch to full-time trading.

Yes, I absolutely enjoy trading and this is why I look forward to trading after my office hours. It has also got me some nice profits in the past and so, I have plans of continuing it for some more time.

I love it as it keeps me in touch with the financial world, politics and world events. It's so much more than charts and numbers

Well, initially as I read the question, it was difficult for me to answer it. I gave it a second thought, and I must say, yes, I do love trading. Earlier I used to get frustrated when I faced loss, especially during the starting days. But naturally I accepted the fact that loss is unevitable, I have to just accept it and move on. But apart from helping me make profits, trading forex has also taught me two important life lessons - the importance of being disciplined and consistent with something you want to achieve, and the importance of never giving up.

A lifelong passion of mine is trading. It has demonstrated to me the possibility of making a large amount of money with even a modest investment.

Yes I do and this is why I trade with all my dedication. I know forex trading is not easy for beginners like me but it is highly rewarding and can make my financial goals come true.

Yes. I love trading. In the beginning it was more of a love-hate relationship. As a naive trader, and having no one to guide, I was often confused as to why if I made money in demo, why I couldn’t make profits in live trading. But I never lost my dedication and consistency. Soon, with time, I learnt from my mistakes, and improved my trading skills. I started loving forex, and sure enough this became a passion.

I really enjoy the challenge of it. The challenge of learning a skill and understanding how various factors come together to dictate price.

Yes, I absolutely love being a crypto trader. It’s been a difficult journey but now it has become a major part of my day.

Well, it is hard to say if I absolutely love forex trading. The market is tough which sometimes tests my level of patience and is infuriating. But if I am being completely honest, trading makes me money so it’s natural for me to like it. I cannot imagine what I would have been doing in life right now, if I had not been trading forex. This has become a passion, and a habit.

I really love trading so much that I see dreams of charts moving hehe..
and if I wake up because of a nightmare ( big lot bad trade ) then I can't go to sleep again and I start my computers and recover all the losses I had in the dream :D hehe

I enjoy trading a lot. Yes, there are hard times when you feel it’s mentally exhausting. But you need to keep pushing. It is really profitable in the longer run if you have the cpa italy to learn from your failure and treat profits and losses equally.

I have been trading for the past year and a half, I can say for sure, with experience comes skill and knowledge. Be patient and you will reach your goals. I absolutely enjoy the thrill that comes with trading in the Fx market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.