What's new

Dragon Expert 4.1 Proof

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Dearest people

i have selfmade settings for dragon EA

i backtested the settings and pairs from 01/01/2018 till 01/07/2019 and no blowup happened, neither with flash crash

i am running on demo now and ( 0.01 per 500$ balance, 2pairs ) from 09 juin 2018 till today made 359.72 profits.

i have a telegram channel, and i am a robot backtester / tweaker to find best settings from robots, working and no blowable settings + pairs ( real spreads being used ---> NOT 10 SPREAD FOR EACH PAIR BECAUSE I NEVER SAW BROKER WITH ALL PAIRS 10 SPREADS !! )

for more info, message me

+ 200 robots in VIP channel and every week i add 1 new robot backtested with settings, minimumbalance, timeframe, pairs, etc etc ...
(NO SIGNALS, NO CHATGROUP, ONLY CHANNEL WHERE I UPLOAD THE ROBOTS)

24/7 support is guaranteed, as no losses / blowups are guaranteed
vip channel is one fixed price, for lifetime acces and support
whatever balance u have, i have a working robot --> no shit, no lies ---> already have 24 vip members, and none complaining

Here is a proof of account using dragon expert. Three weeks old $200 cent account, profit of $119 and withdrew $109.
To get my personal settings that I used at a discount whatsapp me on 2348127673221 with the message "dragon expert setting"

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190818-182341.png
    Screenshot_20190818-182341.png
    119 KB · Views: 105
Here is a proof of account using dragon expert. Three weeks old $200 cent account, profit of $119 and withdrew $109.
To get my personal settings that I used at a discount whatsapp me on 2348127673221 with the message "dragon expert setting"
can you provide investor password so we can check the account ourself too ? then ill buy

Bewise this EA need huge equity to run, better use cent account and deposit $300 should be sufficient to cover long hedge martingale with big lots and small pip step.
its a good EA, but high risky for equity below $5000.. it take small profit and continue to do so, when wrong trend EA do martingale with short gap pip step with big multiplier in order to close as hedge as fast as possible, but because of that when long hedge with no return within 100 pip it will reach 6,1 lot ... just be sure you have big Equity to cover draw-down

In view of the various discussions on dragon expert, I will be posting my daily result on this thread as proof that it works well though I twisted it severally before I could optimize the performance.
I will post the investor password of my most recent account here for you to see and evaluate.
To get the settings there are terms and conditions.
1. Rate the thread
2. Sign up with my link and fund with minimum $300 cent account leverage 1:500

The first 20 members that whatsapp me shall be given the opportunity.

If you are interested in using my settings then whatsapp me 2348127673221.
is it free for real account?

It's a great Expert Advisor, but you need supervision. You cannot start with high lots. Try using on a DEMO account starting at 0.01 with only three pairs (UJ, GU and GJ)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.