What's new

Dragon Expert 4.1 Proof

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes
Same here it earbed $8000 in two months and blown with my $10000 deposit in oneday. Real money. May be cent account with $100000 will survive. So unless u deposit $1000 in cent account dont waste ur money
What tf and pair(s) did u use?

I experienced the same, I tested this EA in $10000 cent account and it completely blown my account in just 13 days. Very risky and not good for long run.

I experienced the same, I tested this EA in $10000 cent account and it completely blown my account in just 13 days. Very risky and not good for long run.
okay, thanks.
do you have any recommended EA that actually make money?. i see a lot of EA that make money but use martingale, it is just very risky

based on my personal experience,
i use default setting and trade on pair EU EJ UJ
i put 500 usd @ 50k cent
i got profit around 10% on the first week.

not too bad.

It works fine, its good for Cent account, 300 to 500USD is enough for each pair for Nano-Cent accounts, otherwise you need for 1 lot account (5000USD at least)
there are 3 different account registration versions: Rookie Trader for 1 acconunt, Professional Trader up to 10 ac..., and UNLIMITED ...
it works better on MT4, or Hedging MT5 account. use it only for Hedging accounts
There are just some rules you should know:
1- Change the Magic No. for each pair, and only up to 3 pairs for each account
2- Level Risk 5 to 10 (not more)
3- Lots 0.01 only and timeline 15 min (you can also use it for 5min, or 30min, but better 15min)
4- Virtual take of True and time filter false
5- don't change the rest of the setting
6- if you get some profit, take it out time to time, because at some point some currencies go too jump down or high, then you might loose
7- never used it for Gold or Silver, it works on all, some better, some less, so do a back test for each pair before you start
8- you can use it for all currencies, some get more & some less
9- check at the time when NYC, Berlin, London, Tokyo or Sydney open their markets and the last half hours before they close, at some hours you have different currency volatility
10- it's better you use it for one account and only two pairs, better one
11- never use it when News (like presidency election in the US or ...) can change the course very dramatically
12- if you have different accounts, its better you use different Meta Traders for each (then you need to get new license)
13- make sure you have always internet access, use VPS or don't turn off your PC ..., and check the trend time to time
14- its better when you begin to use it when in the middle of up and down trend
15- once you set it and it begins to work, don't change anything, not even your timeline or settings ..., at some point it can't understand the differences
16- when it begins, don't change the chart window, just open a new one for another pair
17- once it begins & you might wanna check the trend, then open another chart window, don't use the same chart window
18- close your process after 3 months, and then begin new & take out your profit before ...
19- at some point it doesn't understand when the trends get too high or down, so still check the flow ...
20- don't be greedy, so don't risk too much & look at saving the profit & money

that's all you need to know, have some fun and hope you get good results ... Ok hand

It works fine, its good for Cent account, 300 to 500USD is enough for each pair for Nano-Cent accounts, otherwise you need for 1 lot account (5000USD at least)
there are 3 different account registration versions: Rookie Trader for 1 acconunt, Professional Trader up to 10 ac..., and UNLIMITED ...
it works better on MT4, or Hedging MT5 account. use it only for Hedging accounts
There are just some rules you should know:
1- Change the Magic No. for each pair, and only up to 3 pairs for each account
2- Level Risk 5 to 10 (not more)
3- Lots 0.01 only and timeline 15 min (you can also use it for 5min, or 30min, but better 15min)
4- Virtual take of True and time filter false
5- don't change the rest of the setting
6- if you get some profit, take it out time to time, because at some point some currencies go too jump down or high, then you might loose
7- never used it for Gold or Silver, it works on all, some better, some less, so do a back test for each pair before you start
8- you can use it for all currencies, some get more & some less
9- check at the time when NYC, Berlin, London, Tokyo or Sydney open their markets and the last half hours before they close, at some hours you have different currency volatility
10- it's better you use it for one account and only two pairs, better one
11- never use it when News (like presidency election in the US or ...) can change the course very dramatically
12- if you have different accounts, its better you use different Meta Traders for each (then you need to get new license)
13- make sure you have always internet access, use VPS or don't turn off your PC ..., and check the trend time to time
14- its better when you begin to use it when in the middle of up and down trend
15- once you set it and it begins to work, don't change anything, not even your timeline or settings ..., at some point it can't understand the differences
16- when it begins, don't change the chart window, just open a new one for another pair
17- once it begins & you might wanna check the trend, then open another chart window, don't use the same chart window
18- close your process after 3 months, and then begin new & take out your profit before ...
19- at some point it doesn't understand when the trends get too high or down, so still check the flow ...
20- don't be greedy, so don't risk too much & look at saving the profit & money

that's all you need to know, have some fun an
d hope you get good results ... Ok hand

Thanks for the tips, what I have realized in my extensive back testing, is if the account is wiped out, don't restart the next day... wait 8 days.
I use it on H1 as it is a bit safer than M5 or M15, but profits are a bit less.
Don't bother with accounts under 5000$, and always skim the profits daily for anything above 5000$.
Some days you can make easily 30-50% in a single day! But that means the market is so volatile it will crash in a day or two... take your gains and stop the bot for a couple of days.

mql file with some adjustments. you can modify further.
Hey bud.
Many thanks for the file. clapping hands
I've been testing it and need a little help with take profit..
When using a multiplier of say 1.3 the first and second trade only close out at even :unsure:. I have the grid profit set at 20 pips....
Any idea bud ?

seems very risky. seems like something you want to keep withdrawing out your capital and let profits keep rolling? anyone set up a myfxbook account to track this?

In view of the various discussions on dragon expert, I will be posting my daily result on this thread as proof that it works well though I twisted it severally before I could optimize the performance.
I will post the investor password of my most recent account here for you to see and evaluate.
To get the settings there are terms and conditions.
1. Rate the thread
2. Sign up with my link and fund with minimum $300 cent account leverage 1:500

The first 20 members that whatsapp me shall be given the opportunity.

If you are interested in using my settings then whatsapp me 2348127673221.
Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.