What's new

Profitable EA EA LUCRE EURUSD H1

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes
That's what I got on the input window
Yes, the EA Lucre here is a very little bit different to Kingle. Kingle has no Lot decimal or Max Level. Leave it as standard.

As I wrote: TP 6.0, SL 200, Db lots 1, Distance 30.0, Multiplier 1.5 or if you wish to decrease risk and profit a little bit 1.4.

When market is no longer unstable cause of Covid-19 you can decrease also Distance from 30.0 to 25.0 ( for more profit) but for security reason you can stay at 30.0

Do not change Lots Decimal or Max level!

can any one do backtest with 99% results and 0 error im chart ? the Standard backtest with MT4 90% isnt correct ...

can any one do backtest with 99% results and 0 error im chart ? the Standard backtest with MT4 90% isnt correct ...

I have tested live, demo and backtest.

Backtest is totally different to demo/live trading. Backtesting only tell you, how the EA works, but tells you nothing about profitability!

I let it run on demo/live and made same time backtest and total different result.

So in my oppinion, backtest is bullshit in most cases.

But it's ok, when you wanna waste your time with backtesting one pair.

I have tested live, demo and backtest.

Backtest is totally different to demo/live trading. Backtesting only tell you, how the EA works, but tells you nothing about profitability!

I let it run on demo/live and made same time backtest and total different result.

So in my oppinion, backtest is bullshit in most cases.

But it's ok, when you wanna waste your time with backtesting one pair.
do you have a MT5 Version of the EA?

MT4 and I have Kingle, not the modified version called Lucre, but ofcourse in the comments the same name (lucre) is displayed
The original version is HOKKYDJONG, LUCRE took code and modify little visual effects, then Kingle took Lucre, and didn't even bother to modify comments, and simple removed few lines visual effects of the code.

So if you want original go with HOKKYDJONG

Hi, i tried lucre also on demo but it blown my account, i dont know maybe coz of US elections and spread since i didnt test it using vps, just my laptop.
Planning to do more testing once presidential winner is announced.

Hi. I dont think i have heard of the broker but let me open a demo account :cool:
Very good Broker, also copytrading is possible, if you have a little time, look for copyFX trader "trekkafara", there you can find my account and if you wish you can copy me. Profit per month is about 40% to 70% Its a cent account, depost was 257€, bonus form broker 50€, profit from start 23.10. till doday is 81,12€ =
31% Profit

31%DetailedStatement trekkafara.gif

Last edited:
Hi, i tried lucre also on demo but it blown my account, i dont know maybe coz of US elections and spread since i didnt test it using vps, just my laptop.
Planning to do more testing once presidential winner is announced.

Which time frame were you using? What are the settings you used?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.