What's new

Profitable EA EA LUCRE EURUSD H1

3.40 star(s) 15 Votes
I started with 2 pairs I think the first 2 or 3 days then used 1. But once you identify good settings it's a good EA. Very easy to use.
but sometimes a little bit stupid. It follows the rules to straight. More profitable is Mastermind EA (this EA is nearly the same but trades in both ways up and down), or TSR 2016 (some call it Master EA), or Blazer modified version. This Blazer modified version is a combination of 3 EA and you can deactivate each one. This 3 EA's are all better than Kingle.

sorry, the rest I just can't find, will update later if you wish

Attachments

• TSR_EA_Instruction_Manual.txt
    3 KB · Views: 44
  • TSR_EA.ex4
    37.9 KB · Views: 31
  • MasterMind_EA.rar
    60.4 KB · Views: 43
how many pairs did you trade simultaniously? You know you need 1000$ pro pair on standard acc?
Hi, I'm going to give KingleLucre another demo try. I will use the M5 settings that you posted with $500 cent account (1:1,000) deposit and 2 pairs (eurusd,gbusd) as a start and a multiplier of 1.5.. Wish me luck :) Oh is the distance 30 or 3.0? Thanks for being so helpful in this group! Will update maybe a week or so..

but sometimes a little bit stupid. It follows the rules to straight. More profitable is Mastermind EA (this EA is nearly the same but trades in both ways up and down), or TSR 2016 (some call it Master EA), or Blazer modified version. This Blazer modified version is a combination of 3 EA and you can deactivate each one. This 3 EA's are all better than Kingle.

So it only operates on in one direction? I have not realized. I have put on VPS with 1000usdc. Let me see how it goes. Do you have the master EA please?

Hi, I'm going to give KingleLucre another demo try. I will use the M5 settings that you posted with $500 cent account (1:1,000) deposit and 2 pairs (eurusd,gbusd) as a start and a multiplier of 1.5.. Wish me luck :) Oh is the distance 30 or 3.0? Thanks for being so helpful in this group! Will update maybe a week or so..
it's 30, for GBPUSD, better 35. very volatile these days

Hi. Try a distance of not less 10.0 to be safe.

I can see what you are talking about. Since I put it on vps yesterday, lucre has only been executing buys and not sells so the profitability is less.

Hi again, just want to ask if the mastermind settings would work in other EA's like the Life Changer EA or is it exclusive for TSR? I tested Life Changer but it blown like 3 days after of being profitable. Perhaps because of bad settings.

Oh another thing, should I edit the "manage lots" in your mastermind settings to my capital? It currently shows as 20,000. Should I change it to 200,000 if its $1,000 or leave it as is?
Attaching the picture. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• manage lots mastermind.PNG
    manage lots mastermind.PNG
    29.5 KB · Views: 45
Unfortunately I did not saved my presets, but I will try to find out again for you. I will come back later.

here is a statement of my actual cent account with another EA, I think really good. What do you think?

Attachments

• DetailedStatement trekkafara.rar
    52.9 KB · Views: 23
Unfortunately I did not saved my presets, but I will try to find out again for you. I will come back later.

here is a statement of my actual cent account with another EA, I think really good. What do you think?

Hi, here is my recommendation presets for Mastermind GBPUSD. If you can, try to test Grid step simultanously with your decision of 10, 20 and my 30. So you can make better decision because of risk. Lower Grid step menas ofcourse more positions. Better use in my opinion Lot multiplier 1,44 and max 5 positions each side. Rest as standard. But of course you can test any combination you wish.

Load tickdata from tickstory.com to have perfect backstesting result. Registration is free, you can download data from the past year, so 2020. But you can only load data for 2 pairs each day I think (not sure). But only with correct tickdata you get a good backtesting result.

TRS2016 (or Master EA, this is just another name for TSR2016, I bought Master EA in May) is not Mastermind!

Optic of Mastermind is similar to Life changer. Life changer is not the best, but really ok, use M5. Unfortunately Lifechanger can't be backtested like all existing Multicurrency EA.(I don't know any where it is possible).

Now you can test a lot.....Ok hand:)

wish you all the best and lots of money

Attachments

• GBPUSD_MASTERMIND.set
    1.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Life_changer.set
    706 bytes · Views: 23
  • Master EA_LICENSE LIFETIME.ex4
    37.9 KB · Views: 38
Hi, here is my recommendation presets for Mastermind GBPUSD. If you can, try to test Grid step simultanously with your decision of 10, 20 and my 30. So you can make better decision because of risk. Lower Grid step menas ofcourse more positions. Better use in my opinion Lot multiplier 1,44 and max 5 positions each side. Rest as standard. But of course you can test any combination you wish.

Load tickdata from tickstory.com to have perfect backstesting result. Registration is free, you can download data from the past year, so 2020. But you can only load data for 2 pairs each day I think (not sure). But only with correct tickdata you get a good backtesting result.

TRS2016 (or Master EA, this is just another name for TSR2016, I bought Master EA in May) is not Mastermind!

Optic of Mastermind is similar to Life changer. Life changer is not the best, but really ok, use M5. Unfortunately Lifechanger can't be backtested like all existing Multicurrency EA.(I don't know any where it is possible).

Now you can test a lot.....Ok hand:)

wish you all the best and lots of money

Trek. This is incredible. Try running the mastermind on gold, M15, settings 50 grid, TP 50, 10 max trades. This is the best scalping I have ever seen:)

Run on minute one time frame. Thank me later.

I know! But Gold is really risky too! First few days is really good and then boom, you losst everything. Be careful!

Some day behaviour of Gold is perfect for EA and then not!

But I'm very happy that I helped you with Mastermind EA!!!!!!!:D:):p(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.