What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
The fundamentals pushed the pair below 1.1100 finally. It found some support at 1.1025 but it will probably continue depreciating.

It formed a very impressive hammer candlestick at 1.1025 on the daily time-frame, it looks like it is time for some correction.

As I thought, EUR/USD rallied this week. It is already at 1.1200 and it will likely break out above it and continue towards 1.1300.

EUR/USD pulled back from 1.1250 and it's obvious the range is still in place but I think we will see it rallying again.

EUR/USD did form a very noticeable spinning top on the weekly time-frame at 1.1025, so I think the current move north may not be short-lived.

There's a downward consolidation below 1.1250 but I think that is just in preparation for the next move north.

In my opinion, the consolidation will probably continue through Monday before the pair begins another move north.

EUR/USD is rising back up towards 1.1230 but so far there has been no breakout below or above the consolidation. I doubt it will happen today.

No end of the consolidation in sight, hopefully the fundamentals by the end of the week will have some effect on it.

Well, so much about EUR/USD breaking out below 1.1070 this week. Hopefully next week the move south will continue.

EUR/USD may continue falling this week but for now it is stuck in a sideways consolidation as it often happens on Mondays.

It's still consolidating at the support at 1.1080, I am starting to suspect it may form a double bottom there, which means there may be a new move north.

The pair is still stuck at 1.1070, hopefully the fundamentals by the end of the week will end this consolidation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.