What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Yeah, I also expect that. Sell position done. Can expect resistance on 1.10 but after few days I think will break it

It's finally at 1.1000 and by the looks of it the pair will depreciate below that support soon. If it does next target is likely at 1.0970.

It finally broke out below 1.1000 and it continues depreciating. I think we will soon see it reach 1.1070 and below.

EUR/USD rebounded from 1.0980 when the market closed last week, let's see whether the sideways consolidation continues this week.

EURGBP today as we see here, there is any gap when the market is open, you can sell it now because the price is on resistance area and trend still in bearish. So, you can sell it now with potential target up to 0.85201

It's consolidating around 1.1000 still. With the winter holidays approaching this consolidation may not end soon.

It's back to 1.1070 and there is a clear consolidation channel forming between 1.1000 and 1.1080 which may last until after the holidays.

EUR/USD formed a spinning top at 1.1075 on the daily time-frame and bounced off from that resistance. Naturally, the sideways consolidation continues.

It's testing 1.1090 for now but it has also formed a pair of spinning tops around that level so whether it will rally above that resistance is unclear.

It reached 1.1100 after all but is yet to break out above the last high at 1.1115. If it does we may see EUR/USD rallying to 1.1150 again.

It's stubbornly consolidating around 1.1070 and since the winter holidays are coming closer and closer I assume we won't see big changes before they end.

EUR/USD market volatility is winding down more and more ahead of the holidays, I think we won't see a new big movement in either direction in the next few days.

EUR/USD did decide to rally above the consolidation before the end of the holidays after all, the pair rallied to 1.1200 today and remains quite bullish. Let's see whether it will break out above 1.1200 before the market closes today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.