What's new

Forex News EUR/USD

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
EUR/USD bounced off from 1.1200 last night and dropped back to 1.1115. Next week we may see it depreciate below 1.1100 after all.

It found a resistance at 1.1175, I should have known better than to expect big changes in the week before Christmas.

EUR/USD is back to testing the support at 1.1115 - 1.1100. Even if it breaks out below that level it may not drop much lower.

EUR/USD is currently mildly bearish during the holidays, it may depreciate back to 1.1050 or 1.1030 after Christmas.

Is EUR as it knees or will it fall even further next year. X-MAS holidays so no big movement expected. Any suggestions about further steps in January?

Christmas passed but EUR/USD is still consolidating sideways, by the looks of it that won't end before 2020 comes along.

EUR/USD remains bullish and I would not be surprised if it it breaks out above 1.1200 despite the holiday season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.