What's new

Experience is very crucial

Edward Peterson

Experience is very crucial in forex trading. Be that as it may, issue is a large portion of don't comprehend what is involvement. A few traders think it is the quantity of days that issue. However, I contemplate how you have gained from your errors. It is about the aptitudes you have picked up. Furthermore, it likewise genuine on the off chance that you survive in the markets for couple of years, it implies you are profiting. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.

versionlc

I think the hardest thing for anybody to get there head around is the absolute uncertainty of each trading opportunity.
You can have a great plan and execute your rules... but you have to learn how to stay afloat within the boundaries you
want to restrict yourself too.

It's kind of like learning to fall in the Martial Arts. If you have balance, poise and are persistent you can learn to
adapt and not be injured by the market.

It seems though that every beginner must take lumps in order to learn.
FOREX is a harsh teacher... but if you can master the art of FOREX-FU
The rewards far outweigh the cost of education.

-IMHO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
7 Profitable EA Experience with Expert4x Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F CR7 EA, anyone have any experience with it? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E Share your scam experience on forex General Discussions 0
E Both experience and knowledge General Discussions 0
T Your experience with Auvoria Prime's Ainstein Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A MT4 Talk Expert Advisor and Experience Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
alerta.forex What has been your experience with Contabo? Forex VPS 2
Semfi1028 Suggestion Best Broker Based on Your Experience? General Discussions 9
Semfi1028 Any Experience of Scammer Brokers...…….. Scam Alerts 7
KodyAllan General I’m thinking to trade crypto CFDs with FPMarkets – does anyone else have experience of them? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
mustafa General tickmill...My experience Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 4
E Best and worst broker experience General Discussions 18
P Forex News Clients of OANDA Japan experience issues with certain MT4 indicators Interactive Forex Trading 0
1 I'm very new here and I'm looking forward to see how this site can be of assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K BlackDiamondEA V.600 Can we crack or unlock this a very profitable version. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
T Strategy Candlestick very important in forex Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G Profitable EA Black diamond ea very interesting Forex Broker Reviews 1
M VERY SIMPLE AND LIGHT STRATEGY- Forex eNIGMA Trading Systems and Strategies 8
S Making the very first decision to enter a trade General Discussions 0
G A very profitable Step Indices Expert Advisor Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 10
K very accurate 60 second bb strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C CORONA EA very profitable ea experts Trading Systems and Strategies 30
D very good EA forex opcl scapler pro MetaTrader 1
G I share this algorithm called Forexstar it is very stable due to its news filter Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
A if any one have real EA profitable with very low Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A martinagle EA very profitable but how much maximum DD Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M babe blade algo... has anyone used this on live trading? It seems to have very low drawdown and good ROI Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
Z General Gold Spread Very High General Discussions 5
E Risk management is very important General Discussions 3
E Practice is very important .. General Discussions 1
M I recently subscribed to a Very Good profitable Forex signal services from https://t.me/fxlegacypips Forex Education 24
E Regulation of a broker is very important General Discussions 8
D ASK Very Good EA ALGO ML Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
E Leverage is very important General Discussions 2
fxjaker hi someone can crack this password this seem a very powerful system CYBORG EA-9 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 25
E Leverage is very important General Discussions 5
E very trader has his own strategy General Discussions 2
X Future Volume indicator - Seems very promising Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Y Profitable EA Amazing EA very profitable in backtest Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 16
E Knowledge is very important General Discussions 2
M Forex broker plays a very important role. General Discussions 3
P Very good forum, keep going. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H The fear of losing money is very common. General Discussions 5
M The fear of losing money is very common. General Discussions 6
E Selecting a good broker is very important General Discussions 1
E Capital is very important General Discussions 1
4 CR7 EA (maybe a very good one) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 33
H Non-repaint very good signal indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 22
A Copy trade topic! People who use it are very welcomed to participate.. General Discussions 1
E Timing is very important General Discussions 0