What's new

FOREX GUMP EA ROBOT TRADING FX AUTOMATED FUN

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MT4Moneyman

Hello all, I began a demo account 2 months ago and watched the performance using High risk settings on a 5K USD starting balance. I was impressed. Hey yes demos are not actactly like a live account nor could it ever peform like one, but still... the results were catchy. Two weeks ago, yes I clicked the auto trade button on a live account funded with real money (4k) setting are set to Low risk with the recommended lot value .01. It's December, not the greatest time of the year for the forex market..... here are the results provided by icefx indicator on my account.
View attachment 14057

So far I am happy with the EA, but learning more every day. If... say I could hit .7% per day? yes I would be happy.... I hope to draw into this thread many more people who are utilizing FG EA. I am looking forward to seeing your post and experience --John :)

Onyeforex

Hello all, I began a demo account 2 months ago and watched the performance using High risk settings on a 5K USD starting balance. I was impressed. Hey yes demos are not actactly like a live account nor could it ever peform like one, but still... the results were catchy. Two weeks ago, yes I clicked the auto trade button on a live account funded with real money (4k) setting are set to Low risk with the recommended lot value .01. It's December, not the greatest time of the year for the forex market..... here are the results provided by icefx indicator on my account.
View attachment 14057

So far I am happy with the EA, but learning more every day. If... say I could hit .7% per day? yes I would be happy.... I hope to draw into this thread many more people who are utilizing FG EA. I am looking forward to seeing your post and experience --John :)
This is interesting.

spflipper

View attachment 14057

i suggest you to test in real, some EA work fine in test but not in real, can happen very ofter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidsulay New EA Can anyone share these EAS GPS Forex Robot, Econ Power Trader, Centobot, Forex Kore EA, & Forex Gump EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 58
N General FOREX GUMP EA 2020 cracked Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
M Profitable EA Forex Gump EA Trading with robots mt4 forex gump ea Other Topics 0
FxShmoneyBaby Forex Gump EA or The robotron EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 14
Davidsulay THOSE ANYONE ACTUALLY HAVE THE FOREX GUMP EA and not INDICATOR? THANK YOU Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 12
D Best Forex Scalping Indicator | Attach With Metatrader 4 | Forex Gump |Free Download | MetaTrader 14
S forex gump trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 3
fxjaker forex gump system full Forex Indicators and Tools 5
R Which do you prefer? Normal job or forex? Forex Education 0
M Best Forex Trading System Indicator 99.99% Profitable Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Indicator of Volatylity Forex Blau Balance Forex Indicators and Tools 0
H Forex Binary Code. No repaint indicaator. MetaTrader 0
zation Dx7 forex robot v1.4 updated 2021 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Strategy Mustang EA best forex système Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N Strategy Forex Binary Mosa Strategy/EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
N CFT's forex talking robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S The most important thing for sucessful forex traders Forex Education 0
R Newbie trader in Forex Forex Education 0
C Forex Cheap VPS ($4.99/$5.99) - great value for money Forex VPS 4
R Scalping strategy in the forex market Forex Education 2
O General Best way to trade the forex market General Discussions 0
O General Emotion in trading forex General Discussions 0
K Profitable EA John Ghatti PWR Nasdaq amd Forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 5
S Good and reliable forex brokers Forex Broker Reviews 0
M Forex rockstar strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F PZ_Harmonic Pattern Scanner Forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A new system forex trading 85% accuracy Interactive Forex Trading 1
P My best ea for forex mt4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P EA Forex Fury V3 MT4 only Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Major pairs in forex Forex Education 0
E General I need bell forex chats codess Forex Education 1
G Patience needed to make it in forex General Discussions 0
J FxPro expands forex education General Discussions 0
J FXpro forex broker talk General Discussions 0
J Hey guys what’s a great forex trading system Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Investing in the forex markets Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Smart Forex Robot 1.0 Expert Advisor Trading Systems and Strategies 0
J Trading nasdaq in the forex market Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Strategy FOREX BIBLE CANDLESTICK BOOK READ LEARN AND MAKE PROFIT Forex Education 0
S General Structured marketplace for forex bots Entertainment 0
S Investing in Forex Trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
W World-Signals Daily Forex Analysis Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Forex micro accounts Forex Education 0
M forex education best book payapa mwana wahaya Forex Education 1
M forex indictor for those who wants to ride them Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Professional forex trading strategies Forex Education 1
K Indicator forex CandleTime indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Indicator forex smart scalper Actually, the reasons for scalping are obvious: Forex Indicators and Tools 0
ProForex101 General Pro Forex 101 - CHFJPY Buy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Indicator Deep Bar Indicator is a mt4 (MetaTrader 4) indicator and it can be used with any forex trading systems / strategies for additional confirmation of tra Forex Indicators and Tools 0