What's new

Forex Gump Robot is it profitable

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
From my experience the forex gump keep repainting itself. I don't really found success on it or perhaps my trading style are not suitable for it. It is on the web for you to try though if you want. Go on a demo it won't hurt :)

Hi IS anyone using forex gump successfully? I am looking to purchase would just like to know if it is worth it?
There's a video i watched on YouTube the guy said the videos showing profits are mostly not true, go and watch it is a video by forex knight.

If the robot can trade properly by maintaining money management and risk management, then the work of the robot should be considered good. You can trade with a robot and make a profit, but you have to be patient. If you don't have patience, you can't trade with anything in trading.

Grump Robots are really profitable without long drawdowns. Though not a big fan of EAs, this looks cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online