What's new

FOREX GUMP EA ROBOT TRADING FX AUTOMATED FUN

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MT4Moneyman

Hello all, I began a demo account 2 months ago and watched the performance using High risk settings on a 5K USD starting balance. I was impressed. Hey yes demos are not actactly like a live account nor could it ever peform like one, but still... the results were catchy. Two weeks ago, yes I clicked the auto trade button on a live account funded with real money (4k) setting are set to Low risk with the recommended lot value .01. It's December, not the greatest time of the year for the forex market..... here are the results provided by icefx indicator on my account.
View attachment 14057

So far I am happy with the EA, but learning more every day. If... say I could hit .7% per day? yes I would be happy.... I hope to draw into this thread many more people who are utilizing FG EA. I am looking forward to seeing your post and experience --John :)

Hello all, I began a demo account 2 months ago and watched the performance using High risk settings on a 5K USD starting balance. I was impressed. Hey yes demos are not actactly like a live account nor could it ever peform like one, but still... the results were catchy. Two weeks ago, yes I clicked the auto trade button on a live account funded with real money (4k) setting are set to Low risk with the recommended lot value .01. It's December, not the greatest time of the year for the forex market..... here are the results provided by icefx indicator on my account.
View attachment 14057

So far I am happy with the EA, but learning more every day. If... say I could hit .7% per day? yes I would be happy.... I hope to draw into this thread many more people who are utilizing FG EA. I am looking forward to seeing your post and experience --John :)

This is interesting.

View attachment 14057

i suggest you to test in real, some EA work fine in test but not in real, can happen very ofter

i suggest you to test in real, some EA work fine in test but not in real, can happen very ofter
Yes, I agree, demo accounts are not exactly the same as real account. I started a live account last week, the results are, using low settins and a -01 lot size is as follows.
1610523184940.png

Attachments

• 1610523119448.png
    1610523119448.png
    82.4 KB · Views: 11
how can i get the software? I really need to start using robots. It's stressfull staying up late to study chart patters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.