What's new

Forex isn't gambling

Edward Peterson

Forex isn't gambling. It is a business. We should consider Trading to be a business and keep a log of your trades. Figure your average leverage per winning trade, normal hardship per losing trade and rate victors versus washouts. In the event that this does not pass on preference or favorable position not worth the threat you are taking, at that point reassess your approach and set objectives. I'm trading with XeroMarkets broker. It is a regulated and reputable broker. I like their ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. It also doesn't requote while I place any order.

Forex isn't gambling. It is a business. We should consider Trading to be a business and keep a log of your trades. Figure your average leverage per winning trade, normal hardship per losing trade and rate victors versus washouts. In the event that this does not pass on preference or favorable position not worth the threat you are taking, at that point reassess your approach and set objectives. I'm trading with XeroMarkets broker. It is a regulated and reputable broker. I like their ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip. It also doesn't requote while I place any order.
You can say that again.

No, forex is not gambling but a lot of traders, especially newbies, trade like it is and, naturally, end up losing their accounts eventually.

Good day, sir Peterson, I've seen the website of XeroMarkets and it looks good. I would only like to ask if it is an ECN broker. Thanks! :)

Gambling or business ----you make a choice! For me it's a business with all it's advantages and i learn how to improve myself and my trading through the lessons i get in the markets, through my own mistakes.

I just thing that treating it as gambling is a waste of time - actual gambling is likely more entertaining and one is denying themselves the opportunity to profit from forex, because treating forex like gambling does not lead to consistent profits.

Every trader comes to make money in this forex market. For making money he has to do some effective things. He can take suggestion and advice from a very reputed and reliable financial adviser like AtoZ Markets. They will help him to give guidelines how he can make money easily from this risky market.

First of all, Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with TP Global FX. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

the trouble with most people is they don't have a plan, or they don't stick to their plan... you don't open a restraurant and decide to spend all your money buy car tyres... be smart, and make the right moves... SL's are there in case we're wrong...

as far as I know .... even gambling you can make it as a business ..but you have to make sure you understand the herd behavior to act accordingly

thats only some limited form of gambling activites... poker for example...

a slot machine has far greater odds than you do and its pretty much a gaurantee that nothing will work to keep you successful long term

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.