What's new

Free CashboyFx Indicators for Boom and Crash

3.30 star(s) 40 Votes
If anyone wants to catch spikes on 1M, make sure at least 5M, and if possible, 15M are both on a down trend. Then you're good to catch your spikes on resistance or support level.

No. I've moved on
The indicators are helpful but not to be followed blindly as he claims. Never trade against the trend of a higher timeframe. You'll never catch any spike! Your current timeframe and immediate higher timeframe both have to be on the same trend to catch a spike. You can make use of use of 200, 50 and 20 SMAs to confirm your trends before opening any position.

I'm looking for a binary bot that works properly and less loss
It's difficult to get one that won't need you to constantly check on. Binary changes algorithm every now and then. It's working perfectly today doesn't mean it'll work perfectly tomorrow. You need to know the condition it works best and be on the lookout for that condition

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!
its amazing how the advert is great but the actions is little

Hello Trader,

In the spirit of goodwill, i have come to share to everyone, CashboyFx indicators and strategy for FREE. I actually got it from him sometimes ago and eventually felt it's not really worth the $100 price tag as i struggled to come up with the funds.

I hope this helps someone trying to find his/her feet in Boom and Crash.

You can search YouTube for his video tutorials for more information.

Goodluck guys!
thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online