Weekly goal 5%
Equity protection 100%
Range between level 21
Max number level 5
Range multiplier 1.15
Position multiplier 1.4
News on/off 30 mins
EURUSD EURJPY USDJPY
put the adviser to work on your settings, as it is not particularly active, it swings. People in the telegram channel there are almost bags of dollars from it.

Attachments

• ringer.JPG
    ringer.JPG
    282.8 KB · Views: 59
put the adviser to work on your settings, as it is not particularly active, it swings. People in the telegram channel there are almost bags of dollars from it.
Is a conservative setting, Traide Ringer is not a get rich scheme unless you want to blow your account. I'm using the recommended setting by the developer.

I've seen many people using smaller lot size on high equity i.e. 0.01 per 2k or 3k so they don't blow their account.

They're making bags of dollars because of the high equity, there's a guy earning 30k a week from a 300k equity

Is a conservative setting, Traide Ringer is not a get rich scheme unless you want to blow your account. I'm using the recommended setting by the developer.

I've seen many people using smaller lot size on high equity i.e. 0.01 per 2k or 3k so they don't blow their account.

They're making bags of dollars because of the high equity, there's a guy earning 30k a week from a 300k equity

I am running a live $70k account with Version 4.03 and i can tell you that it works. Profit in January was 24% and 5% so far in February. I wont advise EUR/AUD pair though.

wow its 10% per week

Weekly goal 5%
Equity protection 100%
Range between level 21
Max number level 5
Range multiplier 1.15
Position multiplier 1.4
News on/off 30 mins
EURUSD EURJPY USDJPY

is your setting conservative enough?
what timeframe?

what is your settings?

In December, I run a $10k demo account. 3 pairs. EUR/AUD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY. Made 30.34% in 20 days (see the attached). Leverage = 500, Starting Lot Size = 0.15, Range Multiplier = 1.2, Level Range = 21, Position Size Multiplier = 2, Max Levels = 6.

Those were risky settings but the day of the Brexit vote, drawdown went to 30.34% and i made $1900 overnight.

Attachments

• Demo.JPG
    Demo.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 40
And how many pairs you run

On my live account now,
  1. I am running 4 pairs. EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY.
  2. Weekly goal (%) = 100
  3. Equity Protector (%) = 100
  4. Starting Lot Size = 0.21
  5. Range Between Levels = 6
  6. Range Multiplier = 1.15
  7. Position Size Multiplier = 1.25
  8. Stop Trading for News = Yes (30 mins before and after)
  9. Trading Monday to Friday

During Brexit late last month, drawdown went to 59% cos I had large open positions for EUR/AUD. I adjusted my multipliers and Since then, drawdown is averaging 5% while profit has kept at the same rate. My profit factor is currently 17.83. See the attached

Attachments

• ICARUS.JPG
    ICARUS.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 60

this is understandable. I just put on a tester with a balance of 1K $ and for a week, sometimes a little more, the balance was completely merged. This was on conservative settings

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.