What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
On my live account now,
  1. I am running 4 pairs. EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY.
  2. Weekly goal (%) = 100
  3. Equity Protector (%) = 100
  4. Starting Lot Size = 0.21
  5. Range Between Levels = 6
  6. Range Multiplier = 1.15
  7. Position Size Multiplier = 1.25
  8. Stop Trading for News = Yes (30 mins before and after)
  9. Trading Monday to Friday

During Brexit late last month, drawdown went to 59% cos I had large open positions for EUR/AUD. I adjusted my multipliers and Since then, drawdown is averaging 5% while profit has kept at the same rate. My profit factor is currently 17.83. See the attached
Hi do you let Moving Average Period on 20 ?

you are good guys

keep going

keep working

never give up
That's not how it works. If the market makers decide to send the price in one direction and the Traide Ringer is opening positions in the different direction, it is just a matter of time until you get wiped out.

It has nothing to do with what you do or want. Your only control is whether you close the position, put some more $ in or wait. Cherry on top, if you are paying for this EA that's another 167$ per month.

The REAL money makers in this equation are the EA creator & the top affiliates.

What's happening this week with The Traide Technology News?

Cliff Notes: I will be personally running .01 per 3K on all my accounts

Accounts below 3K I will only run Two Pairs of the 3 main pairs I run

EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY are the main 3 pairs I’m running and on my accounts below 3K I will choose two of these pairs to run

Sunday February 23rd:
⁃ Japanese Bank Holiday

Monday February 24th:
⁃ iFO Business Climate(EUR)@1am PDT/4am EDT/8am UTC/ 4pm HK

Tuesday February 25th
⁃ Consumer Confidence (USD)@ 7am PDT/10am EDT/2pm UTC/10pm HK

Wednesday February 26th:
⁃ Private Capital Expenditure (AUD)@4:30pm PDT/7:30pm EDT/11:30pm UTC/ 7:30am HK

Conservative traders may take into account the bank holiday this week regarding the Yen. Yen pairs can potentially be volatile this week so traders should take that into account with approach this week.

What's happening this week with The Traide Technology News?

Cliff Notes: I will be personally running .01 per 3K on all my accounts

Accounts below 3K I will only run Two Pairs of the 3 main pairs I run

EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY are the main 3 pairs I’m running and on my accounts below 3K I will choose two of these pairs to run

Sunday February 23rd:
⁃ Japanese Bank Holiday

Monday February 24th:
⁃ iFO Business Climate(EUR)@1am PDT/4am EDT/8am UTC/ 4pm HK

Tuesday February 25th
⁃ Consumer Confidence (USD)@ 7am PDT/10am EDT/2pm UTC/10pm HK

Wednesday February 26th:
⁃ Private Capital Expenditure (AUD)@4:30pm PDT/7:30pm EDT/11:30pm UTC/ 7:30am HK

Conservative traders may take into account the bank holiday this week regarding the Yen. Yen pairs can potentially be volatile this week so traders should take that into account with approach this week.
Im running EUR/AUD instead of EUR/USD. Even though it is the most volatile, it is also the most profitable. It accounts for over 50% of my profit.

That's not how it works. If the market makers decide to send the price in one direction and the Traide Ringer is opening positions in the different direction, it is just a matter of time until you get wiped out.

It has nothing to do with what you do or want. Your only control is whether you close the position, put some more $ in or wait. Cherry on top, if you are paying for this EA that's another 167$ per month.

That is so true. You can earn a little money with it with low risk settings but if your volume is not high enough it will barely cover the cost.

and how do you install the cracked version? just regular like original one?

and then the login information will not pop up I guess? from EAconomy

best post I have ever read here. It is my same experience. when the market turns the other side, and you dont have an HUGE account, the DD will blow you away. this is why it is stupid to pay for such an bad mechanic or EA. the only profit makers, are the developers. nobody else.

I would take it for free. and then just run very conservative, and care a bit when big events are.

then it is OKAY. but nothing more

best post I have ever read here. It is my same experience. when the market turns the other side, and you dont have an HUGE account, the DD will blow you away. this is why it is stupid to pay for such an bad mechanic or EA. the only profit makers, are the developers. nobody else.

I would take it for free. and then just run very conservative, and care a bit when big events are.

then it is OKAY. but nothing more
How much would be considered a huge account? It seems like conservative is the best bet and I think that’s what trade ringer suggests as their settings anyway although it’s cool to see people try different settings and have success. It’d be nice to know roughly how much they’re trading with tho. I think anything less than $300 and the account won’t last long?
Does anyone have a place to go to find out when the big events are? Like an app or website?
Thanks!

How does this traide ringer work? does it work on V75 index because i have seen a post on facebook someone saying he is selling and it trade v75.

i am new in the market and this things of indicator's and robot are confusing, but me joining here i have a believe that my fellow trader's will guide and help with this tools.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.