What's new

FULL EACONOMY ROBOT traide ringer 4

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes
It must on the same chart, but Truly news indicator doesn't work on the daily chart. Which is only timeframe that is going to work long term. If you use 1 hour of 4-hour timeframe you will blow account fast. I use fxnews indicator. It's work great with version 4.03.

Attachments

• IceFX.NewsInfo.v2.7.0.zip
    937.4 KB · Views: 18
It must on the same chart, but Truly news indicator doesn't work on the daily chart. Which is only timeframe that is going to work long term. If you use 1 hour of 4-hour timeframe you will blow account fast. I use fxnews indicator. It's work great with version 4.03.
But you can only disable Autotraiding for all pairs at the same time with the fxnews inicator, right? Or can you stop it individually for each pair?

So with EAconomy shut down and Auvoria Prime closing access to the .ex4 file, is there any version of Traide Ringer that works right now without having to log in to EAconomy?

I am running a live $70k account with Version 4.03 and i can tell you that it works. Profit in January was 24% and 5% so far in February. I wont advise EUR/AUD pair though.
Icarus, are you still able to run Traide Ringer now that EAconomy has shut down? Is your version unlocked?

I understood that their US-Version needs some manual action to confirm a suggested trade. But I have no idea how often that is necessary. Everytime a trade is placed? That would be many times per day. This really sounds like psychic stress as you always need to stay ready to respond.

The network marketing is for sure a major product of theirs. On the one hand it makes sense to advertise on this way. They gained much more customers than other EA coders who go for direct sales. On the other side you then have a lot of people only selling. Even many "leaders" only have demo accounts and aren't good at explaining the product.
The trades are sent to the affiliate back office for approval. They realized how dumb that is so now it is going to their mobile application. Also have two more EA's on the way.

Do they need to approve every new trade now? Can see how this could be any good. Sometimes trade is closed in less then a minute

Icarus, are you still able to run Traide Ringer now that EAconomy has shut down? Is your version unlocked?
4.02 and 4.03 are still working fine. There is unfortunately no news filter any more, at least with my version. I guess because no news are coming from the eaconomy server.
Or is the news filter working for anyone out there?
Without a news filter you have to reconsider your risk e.g. by reducing the lot size.

Hey guys I was curious what settings everyone recommends for a 4K account? I would keep them at default but I don’t want a crazy jump/drop to wipe my account. Any help would be appreciated?
I would recommend 0.01 or 0.02 max I’m running 0.06 on a live 40k account vers. 4.03. Never used the news filter anyway

This is the best ea I have used has anyone that has tried traide ringer stopped using because they found a better one?

I think with conservative settings this really is great EA, can profit quite well if you are not too greedy.
@Rjo5 how long are u using this EA ?

I have found a place that has 4.3 full source code. $250 usd but only accept bitcoin payment. Not sure if it is legit or I would pay it

Source code would be nice, but you never know what u get, someone could just delete one important line and u got nothing...

I don't think is possible to get ainstein. Now you don't receive EA files like before but you get the link to your own VPS where everything is already installed. And it is impossible to copy files out of their VPS. Otherwise, it is the same EA as before they added some new features but are not that relevant. I attached a screenshot of ainstein and ringer EA properties.

Wow. That' s so scamy. Out with the old guys, in with the "new" guys. These guys are making more money from the monthly fee than from trading their software. It is much more certain to make money from fees than from trading. One is a certainty, the other is a promise. Of course, if you lose money using their EA, well that is also on you.

A cured version of Ringer 4.03 with a news indicator. Greetings from Russia!!!
Hi Mikhail.
The news filter isn't working for me. I guess the native news filter feature of Traide Ringer doesn't work anymore, right?
Can you explain how the news indicator works? I attached it to a separate chart (M30), it also shows the current news but MT4 still opens new trades for affected pairs although it should be in the restricted time window.
Regards,
Achim

Hi Mikhail.
The news filter isn't working for me. I guess the native news filter feature of Traide Ringer doesn't work anymore, right?
Can you explain how the news indicator works? I attached it to a separate chart (M30), it also shows the current news but MT4 still opens new trades for affected pairs although it should be in the restricted time window.
Regards,
Achim
news filter does not work in this version, 4.3 is needed. but is not available,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.