What's new

Profitable EA Greend scalper unlimited

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nielchaintrader

Hello all friends, on the occasion of the new year 2020, I present to you a surprise, which is a group of robots, all sold at exorbitant amounts. We brought it as a gift to you for free. I hope you evaluation.
Those are the robots that I'm going to share with you here

Attachments

• GreenScalper.rar
    248.4 KB · Views: 99
what type of ea this is?
Change solely Take Profit and on the backside the worth of how a lot after the comma (default is 0)

I've seen people praising the Green Scalper in another forum. Anyone tested it yet here?

Is the source included so that we can tweak the EA also ? Any specific FX Pair to use it on ? and timeframe ?

Hello all friends, on the occasion of the new year 2020, I present to you a surprise, which is a group of robots, all sold at exorbitant amounts. We brought it as a gift to you for free. I hope you evaluation.
what are the best settings for this bot and anyonde been profitable with it?

Do you have screenshot of trading history?

Thank you for sharing I will give it a try. would you provide us with setting and what time frame is the best for this EA

does this workin on 99% model quality?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.